Sign in to follow this  
tecklc2112

Anthony Fasano

Anyone else take a chance and start this guy after his great week 1 and get screwed this week by his goose egg? :doublethumbsup:

Yep. I picked him up and thought he would be good for a few points. And I started him over Scheffler who had 2 TDs and 60+ yards! Damn Miami!

Yep! Needed a replacement for Dallas Clark yesterday and picked up Fasano. I figured if he got 9 looks in week one, he might be a decent play. I WAS WRONG!

Yep! Needed a replacement for Dallas Clark yesterday and picked up Fasano. I figured if he got 9 looks in week one, he might be a decent play. I WAS WRONG!

A friend of mine who is kinda of a newbie at this has Clark. And, I told him to pick up Fasano this week to fill in. :music_guitarred:

I also told him Stewart won't get enough touches this week. :unsure: :doh:

I love you fantasy retards that pick up some stiff cause he had a decent week the week before and then complain he didn't show up. :bench:

Holy Sh!t. Anthony Fasano didn't show up this week? No focking way!!! Unpossible! :bandana:

Fasano was non existent Sunday. Parcells has got to pull his head out of his ass

Your first ever post. Welcome dude.

I would not start Fasano for the rest of the year after that sh1t yesterday. I didn't see the game, but WTF??? The guy goes nuts in week one and completly disappears week two. That is why I will not start a Dolphin this year. I dropped Ricky Sat. to get a TE. Will not be picking him back up either. Dolphins look like last years Dolphins.

I love you fantasy retards that pick up some stiff cause he had a decent week the week before and then complain he didn't show up. :overhead:

Holy Sh!t. Anthony Fasano didn't show up this week? No focking way!!! Unpossible! :pointstosky:

Man are you a ###### idiot. I've been playing this game longer than you've been alive ######. This wasn't a TE like Scaife, Royal, Rosario, etc. that had a good week and will manage to have 2-3 more of those weeks the rest of the year if that.

Fasano is on a team with no wide receivers worth mentioning and he's a guy Parcells explicitely went out of his way to get him to Miami.

Man are you a ###### idiot. I've been playing this game longer than you've been alive ######. This wasn't a TE like Scaife, Royal, Rosario, etc. that had a good week and will manage to have 2-3 more of those weeks the rest of the year if that.

Fasano is on a team with no wide receivers worth mentioning and he's a guy Parcells explicitely went out of his way to get him to Miami.

FAIL!

Who is the Dolphin QB again?

Well then you should have no problem starting him the rest of the year.

Your 3rd post and you are calling names already. Did you have a bad week?

FAIL!

Who is the Dolphin QB again?

actually everything he said was completely true so its not even close to "fail"

the QB is pennington or henne.... weak armed but accurate QB's love the TE... not helping your case

inexperienced QB's love TE's as a safety net... again not helping your case

let me pretend to be the internet nerd for a second....

fail

let me pretend to be the internet nerd for a second....

:ninja:

:cry:

someone pretending to be you gets you excited eh? :ninja:

Man are you a ###### idiot. I've been playing this game longer than you've been alive ######.

Yet you're starting Anthony Focking Fasano on your fantasy team?

Yet you're starting Anthony Focking Fasano on your fantasy team?

:rolleyes:

It's the Dolphins. How can anybody expect a shred of consistency out of any of their players?

he's been playing this game longer than you've been alive ######.

That's why.

Exactly the same situation I was in :doublethumbsup:

Luckily though the rest of my team kicked major arse. Lead the league in total points this week. :rolleyes:

i kinda liked the idea of starting him after last week and ended up having the decision made for me after owen daniels had his sudden bye week. oh well, he'll ride the pine the rest of the year prolly

There's a ton of anger in this thread, but nobody is ripping on the guy who started Fassano over Scheffler? Let's pick it up people.

I love you fantasy retards that pick up some stiff cause he had a decent week the week before and then complain he didn't show up. :(

Holy Sh!t. Anthony Fasano didn't show up this week? No focking way!!! Unpossible! :thumbsdown:

Actually if you tracked him in the preseason with Penny, he showed up A LOT

Wow, didn't think this topic would cause so much dissension when I started it :thumbsdown:

To all the haters out there...Why not start Fasano this week? He was the top target against the Jets last week...Why not do the same against the mediocre AZ defense?

Oh well, dropped him today for Carlson

I started him for an injured Dallas Clark. I was not expecting 10-120-2 or anything like that, but at least a couple of looks would have been nice. For a guy that had 8 catches and about 20 passed thrown his way last week, I was expecting a little bit.

But, its the Dolphins, who have a worse passing attack than the Vikings.

The only pass catcher left on the Hawks worth owning. Should be a nice play against the Rams.

I started him because I had Owen Daniels who didn't play. I didn't have a bad week considering my receivers are Marshall, Megatron and Bowe. I agree there's a bit of anger in the thread though....

I"ll be honest, I'm a Vikings fan and have had an incredibly horseshit couple of weeks due to Childress and Tjack, keep up the good posting !

Not that you get points for 'almost' catching TDs, but Henne threw to Fasano in the end zone near the end of the game and the play resulted in defensive pass interference. So it was nice to see that Henne looked his way when he got into the red zone.

Miami's offense is going to be completely unpredictable all season but I think Fasano will have a few more nice days in him...along with a bunch of goose eggs like yesterday. If you don't have one of the top 7-8 TEs, I don't see anything wrong with taking a chance on him. Like someone said above, a TE can be a bad and/or rookie QB's best friend.

The only pass catcher left on the Hawks worth owning. Should be a nice play against the Rams.

My thoughts exactly...I think Carlson has decent value in ppr leagues from here on out