Sign in to follow this  
celloshane

Plugging holes with wire

See down for update

Deep league, 14 teams, standard scoring. I'm looking a picking up Colston, Micheal Bush, and Chansi Stuckey. I'm dropping Ben Utecht, Kenny Watson, and Shaun Alexander (don't ask :pointstosky: ). I also have Fargas, Fred Taylor, and James Hardy underperforming. Stallworth is on my bench but I think it's too early to consider dropping him. Justin Gage and Jamaal Charles are other worthwhile looks on the wire.

drop a link and I'll offer what I know.

how are some of those guys available in a 14 team league are the rosters shallow?

colston should not be dropped in any format so grats on stealing him.

gage and charles should also probably be owned.

Deep league, 14 teams, standard scoring. I'm looking a picking up Colston, Micheal Bush, and Chansi Stuckey. I'm dropping Ben Utecht, Kenny Watson, and Shaun Alexander (don't ask :bandana: ). I also have Fargas, Fred Taylor, and James Hardy underperforming. Stallworth is on my bench but I think it's too early to consider dropping him. Justin Gage and Jamaal Charles are other worthwhile looks on the wire.

drop a link and I'll offer what I know.

Get Colston, Bush. Drop Stallworth, he won't do anything. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=324417 - mine

colston in a second....gage behind him, and then bush.

you can drop stallworth...he's always hurt, and who knows when cleveland is going to turn it around.

thanks for mine.

Because it was crazy to let him sit there any longer, I grabbed Colston and dropped Alexander. I'm currently weakest at RB, my roster is:

Roethlisberger, Favre

Gore, Fred Taylor, Justin Fargas, Kenny Watson

Fitz, Holt, Santana Moss, Stallworth, Colston, James Hardy, Utecht

Nick Folk

NYG Def

I also saw Brandon Jackson and (unbelievably) Maurice Morris on the wire. I'm trying to make as few changes as possible since I get charged for pickups in this league. Should I wait for the day's injury reports before making a move?

you need to pick up gage for utecth assuming you dont start a TE

as far as rb i think jackson and morris would be better suited on your team than watson... bush as well...

then again i realize you don't want to go making a ton of rash moves when they cost you money.

please see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=324396

you need to pick up gage for utecth assuming you dont start a TE

as far as rb i think jackson and morris would be better suited on your team than watson... bush as well...

then again i realize you don't want to go making a ton of rash moves when they cost you money.

please see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=324396

I agree with picking Gage up and dropping Utecth, I like picking up Morris as your rb and drop Watson.

Thanks for anserwing mine and good luck.