Sign in to follow this  
Emteesee

Bryant Johnson

Who's with me?

The 49'ers schedule for the rest of the year bodes well for their offense; O'Sullivan ain't great but I think he can get the ball to his receivers often enough to make both he and Bruce viable fantasy options.

B.J. didn't do a whole lot in college (or so far in the NFL) but I remember hearing good things his first couple of years and Warner saying a few times how impressed he was with him when he (Warner) first arrived in Arizona.

Then there's this:

"Pro Football Weekly reports that the 49ers could not be happier with wide receiver Bryant Johnson. Said one team insider: "He has the highest catch rate on the team, heÂ’s got good size and, man, is he physical! He definitely has the potential to be the No. 1 guy.""

I think he's going to be a decent #2 WR on fantasy teams from this week on...

Facing the lowly Detroit secondary all day, Bryant Johnson managed a whopping 1 catch for 25 yards.

If that's what you call #2 fantasy receiver production, I'd hate to see who you might rank as a #3 :dunno:

Who's with me?

The 49'ers schedule for the rest of the year bodes well for their offense; O'Sullivan ain't great but I think he can get the ball to his receivers often enough to make both he and Bruce viable fantasy options.

B.J. didn't do a whole lot in college (or so far in the NFL) but I remember hearing good things his first couple of years and Warner saying a few times how impressed he was with him when he (Warner) first arrived in Arizona.

Then there's this:

"Pro Football Weekly reports that the 49ers could not be happier with wide receiver Bryant Johnson. Said one team insider: "He has the highest catch rate on the team, heÂ’s got good size and, man, is he physical! He definitely has the potential to be the No. 1 guy.""

No #3 at best

Guest BernardPollardFan
Who's with me?

Then there's this:

Maybe in a 20-team league.