Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

*****Official***** Lions vs 49ers thread

Is Kevin Smith hurt? Rudi in the past two drives.

Not sure. Only game I can watch is the Colts game. That is why I start these threads. Hopefully someone watching the game can help us out.

Is Kevin Smith hurt? Rudi in the past two drives.

I just looked through the play by play and didn't see anything about him getting hurt. :headbanger:

I've been flipping between this game and the Pitt/Philly game and didn't see Smith get hurt. Pretty sure he's fine but they've just had Rudi in for some reason.

Curious about Kevin Smith too... Also curious to see if Vernon Davis ever becomes the stud that he was in college. I have seen targeted a couple times. For those watching the game, were the quality targets or junk?

They've run a few plays just for Vernon Davis. There was a nice play action that JT rushed and threw too far in front of Davis and another play where Davis was free down the middle but JT didn't throw a very good ball. It seems like they're trying to get Vernon Davis involved in the offense but the timing between him and JT seems a bit off and Davis cannot run a route to save his life.

Kitna 5/11 - 30 yards at the half. :thumbsdown:

Calvin without a catch in the 1st half. :thumbsdown:

I've been flipping between this game and the Pitt/Philly game and didn't see Smith get hurt. Pretty sure he's fine but they've just had Rudi in for some reason.

I don't get what the reason would be. Rudi has 2 fumbles......yet he gets to keep carrying? What are they doing in Detroit???

The announcers just said that there's nothing wrong with KSmith injury-wise, the coaches just have him on the bench for some reason.

... and yes, Rudi blows.

The announcers just said that there's nothing wrong with KSmith injury-wise, the coaches just have him on the bench for some reason.

... and yes, Rudi blows.

WOW. Just WOW.

I don't get what the reason would be. Rudi has 2 fumbles......yet he gets to keep carrying? What are they doing in Detroit???

As it should be clear by now, no one has any idea what they are doing in Detroit. The two best players have a combined two catches.

Kitna just threw a pick. Wheeeeeeeee.

Your team blows just ###### throw jump balls to Roy and CJ all day. Who gives a ###### anymore.

... and yes, Rudi blows.

That makes zero sense.... :wall:

As it should be clear by now, no one has any idea what they are doing in Detroit. The two best players have a combined two catches.

Kitna just threw a pick. Wheeeeeeeee.

Your team blows just ###### throw jump balls to Roy and CJ all day. Who gives a ###### anymore.

No sh1t. This is beyond belief.

Rudi sucks

You obviously didn't see the game. He was fast, powerful, and decisive in his runs.

14 carries - 83 yards

3 catches - 48 yards - 1 TD

...if you think -that- sucks, try playing in something bigger than a 4 team league :wall:

You obviously didn't see the game. He was fast, powerful, and decisive in his runs.

14 carries - 83 yards

...if you think -that- sucks, try playing in something bigger than a 4 team league :wall:

LoL, those were all garbage #'s when the game was clearly out of reach.. Speaking of not watching the game..

:doh:

LoL, those were all garbage #'s when the game was clearly out of reach

Ah, you must be in one of those leagues where "garbage points" are not tallied. Sucks for you!

I watched the game and I stick by my description of his running. He looked healthy and had an understanding of this offense like never before.

There are tons of players every week who pad their stats in blowouts. It doesn't change the numbers and the fact you get credit for what they do.

Ah, you must be in one of those leagues where "garbage points" are not tallied. Sucks for you!

Nah, I like garbage points. Wish I had him in my line-up. I just wouldn't count on those #'s each week.

Well, either they get blown out again, and he gets the same "garbage" chances, or they keep it close and he still looked great running the ball.

The guy who said "Rudi sucks" is referring to what he did last year when hurt and through two games this year (while still learning the offense).

Be all this as it may, I'm still curious and more interested to know what happened to Kevin Smith :wall:

Nobody is watching this game that could fill us in ?

i was on the road and didn't watch, but please don't try to figure out lion decision making. it's like trying to figure out the special olympics version of the rat.

aside from that, the media has gotten so ugly after this game in detroit (more ugly than they've been in 7 years, which is saying something). there might be (well, we're all wishing anyway) a gigantic overhaul in the next two weeks. everyone from millen on down to the food vendors.

but then i'll wake up.

i was on the road and didn't watch, but please don't try to figure out lion decision making. it's like trying to figure out the special olympics version of the rat.

aside from that, the media has gotten so ugly after this game in detroit (more ugly than they've been in 7 years, which is saying something). there might be (well, we're all wishing anyway) a gigantic overhaul in the next two weeks. everyone from millen on down to the food vendors.

but then i'll wake up.

Good. That was unacceptable today.

there might be (well, we're all wishing anyway) a gigantic overhaul in the next two weeks. everyone from millen on down to the food vendors

WTF? lol, the poor guy selling hot dogs is somehow responsible?

:doh:

The sad thing is that is where they will probably start. :music_guitarred:

I can just see it now, Matt Millen calling the guy in to his office...

"Get your cart, finish out the day...we're going in a new direction"

14 carries - 83 yards

...if you think -that- sucks, try playing in something bigger than a 4 team league :music_guitarred:

I did see the game, and he still sucks. He was ruuning against soft fronts defending the deep ball. Good luck with Rudi in your starting line up -if you expect that every week, you're clueless.

it's a cleansing of biblical proportions. sort of like in the old testament when they'd slaughter even the pets and the house plants. same sort of thing needed in a metaphorical sense at ford field.

and the security guys. yeah, them too. all of them. :lol: