USC -24

Florida -21

LSU -24

Nebraska -7

Ball St. -17

Alabama +7.5

all for 10 Units each

Florida LSU, and USC I bought down

I'll post most of my bets later but one line really jumped out and I already have it in --> Fresno St - 5.5 for 5 Units. I may add to it because I couldn't believe this line when I saw it. UCLA has absolutely no offense as they have literally been shut out for 2 games now. They were given a gift defensive TD against Arizona and that was it. This should be a game of the year type bet in my opinion. Fresno St just scored 50 some points against Toledo. Huge mismatch...

I really like LSU and Auburn as my other key plays. Alabama looks like a good play as well.

How high would you go on USC? I loved them at 24, but now see that the line is at 25 or higher.

They win by at least 4 TD's. They have covered every game so far.

How high would you go on USC? I loved them at 24, but now see that the line is at 25 or higher.

Plus this is a revenge game for USC

Plus this is a revenge game for USC

That's one reason why I like USC in this spot. Also, OSU has been just plain bad this year. They were beaten by a bad Stanford team and destroyed by Penn State.

NCAA: 30-24-1

NFL: 21-16

I am loading up on USC this week as I think they blow out Oregon State.

USC -13.5 1st half

USC -25

USC O37.5

I'll have more picks later in the week.

YTD 23-15-1 +22.6 units

3-1 8 unit plays

Sorry guys, I am not on the same side with USC. Oregon State plays better in Corvallis and I think this is the typical spot for USC to lay an egg!

My plays:

2 units

Va Tech +7 WIN

Washington -3

UCLA/Fresno State over 47 WIN

TCU/Oklahoma under 54 WIN

3 units

Oregon St +25.5 over USC WIN

Arkansas +28 LOSER

West Virginia -13.5 WIN

Virginia +7 LOSER

Memphis -1 WIN

LSU/MssSt over 40 WIN

5 units

Minnesota +19.5 WIN

Georgia -7 LOSER

8 units

Purdue +1 LOSERED

Wisconsin -6 LOSERED

YTD 26-18(8-2 best bets) +18 units

Made my plays on Monday.

3 units-

LSU -24

Miami FL -7

Toledo -17.5

Cincinnati -9.5

1 unit-

Louisville -2.5

Kansas St -20

Michigan St -7.5

Penn St -13.5

USC/Oregon St over 51

This is my card so far. I might add some later.

Here are my plays:

USC -24

Florida -21

LSU -24

Nebraska -7

Ball St. -17

Alabama +7.5

all for 10 Units each

Florida LSU, and USC I bought down

NO WAY USC does not cover...OSU sucks

A few more games I am taking...

for 5 Units each

Purdue +1

Cinncy -10.5

Duke -7

Indiana +8.5

UAB +25

Colorado +6

San Jose St +3

Rice -17

Also did a 4 teams Teaser

20 Units

San Jose St +16

Colorado +19

Alabama +20

UAB +38

YTD 26-18(8-2 best bets) +18 units

Made my plays on Monday.

3 units-

LSU -24

Miami FL -7

Toledo -17.5

Cincinnati -9.5

1 unit-

Louisville -2.5

Kansas St -20

Michigan St -7.5

Penn St -13.5

USC/Oregon St over 51

This is my card so far. I might add some later.

I am calling you out here on your OPENING #'s

NO place had Cinncy -9.5...lowest was at -10

same with Penn st. -13.5...lowest was 14.5

Louiville opened at -3 and has gone up to -3.5

just seems fishy...if u bought down just say so. so whats up with your lines

I am calling you out here on your OPENING #'s

NO place had Cinncy -9.5...lowest was at -10

same with Penn st. -13.5...lowest was 14.5

Louiville opened at -3 and has gone up to -3.5

just seems fishy...if u bought down just say so. so whats up with your lines

I have no reason to lie and I also don't feel that I should have to answer to your "fishy" accusation, but here goes. I use multiple books to manipulate the line and make my play with the best line on the side that I cap. In other words shopping. I lived in Vegas for 7 years dealing craps at Caesars Palace and learned to shop at the live books from the old timers that I worked with there and some pros that would frequent the crap pit. Now I just use the same idea with online books. It is actually much easier than before with the expansion of the online books.

You should really do your research correctly before you go accusing people of being deceitful. Also, if you need proof that these lines were made available at the times that I have listed, I will PM you. I have been doing this for a long time and have more often than not made football season quite enjoyable financially. Do I make enough money capping to be considered a pro and pay all of my bills?. No. But I can tell you that I am way in the black since I started and enjoy it as a profitable hobby. Even if I was talented enough to turn pro, I would not, because the swings that they must endure. Being a family man now, that life just would not fly. I'm just sharing my picks to the rest of the board and you come at me with this. Not cool. Why don't you say we start over here, $epphori$?

BetJamaica-

Louisville opened at -2.5

The Greek-

Cincinnati opened -9.5

WSEX-

Penn St - Monday afternoon moved to -13.5

I have no reason to lie and I also don't feel that I should have to answer to your "fishy" accusation, but here goes. I use multiple books to manipulate the line and make my play with the best line on the side that I cap. In other words shopping. I lived in Vegas for 7 years dealling craps at Caesars Palace and learned to shop at the live books from the old timers that I worked with there and some pros that would frequent the crap pit. Now I just use the same idea with online books. It is actually much easier than before with the expansion of the online books.

You should really do your research correctly before you go accusing people of being deceitful. Also, if you need proof that these lines were made available at the times that I have listed, I will PM you. I have been doing this for a long time and have more often than not made football season quite enjoyable financially. Do I make enough money capping to be considered a pro and pay all of my bills?. No. But I can tell you that I am way in the black since I started and enjoy it as a profitable hobby. Even if I was talented enough to turn pro, I would not, because the swings that they must endure. Being a family man now, that life just would not fly. I'm just sharing my picks to the rest of the board and you come at me with this. Not cool. Why don't you say we start over here, $epphori$?

BetJamaica-

Louisville opened at -2.5

The Greek-

Cincinnati opened -9.5

WSEX-

Penn St - Monday afternoon moved to -13.5

I was just coming back to this thread to delete my reply...I stand corrected...although I could'nt find the Louiville line at 2.5..I did find the Cinncy and Penn St line to be accurate. Hey, I am just jeoulous I could'nt get that number..so I apologize...I just have not seen those games that low. Yes ur right I should've looked into it more. My bad Bro :music_guitarred:

I was just coming back to this thread to delete my reply...I stand corrected...although I could'nt find the Louiville line at 2.5..I did find the Cinncy and Penn St line to be accurate. Hey, I am just jeoulous I could'nt get that number..so I apologize...I just have not seen those games that low. Yes ur right I should've looked into it more. My bad Bro :music_guitarred:

No problem, Buddy. I've seen good friendships start out much rockier than this. I checked your profile and it says you were born two months after me(April 4). 1972 was a good year indeed.

Now let's try and focus all of our energy on pounding the books. It looks like you are off to a fast start. Mine, while not spectacular, has already paid the mortgage while in season. Let's keep it rolling, $epphori$. BOL this week with your plays.

No problem, Buddy. I've seen good friendships start out much rockier than this. I checked your profile and it says you were born two months after me(April 4). 1972 was a good year indeed.

Now let's try and focus all of our energy on pounding the books. It looks like you are off to a fast start. Mine, while not spectacular, has already paid the mortgage while in season. Let's keep it rolling, $epphori$. BOL this week with your plays.

That's cool we share the same age and birth yr. where u from anyhow? New oRleans? I am with you on pounding the books...let's get'em.

Do you spend time at the

therx.com

good info there in threads...here is the linky to the college football forum

http://www.therxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109

a few guys I tail there are Jetplane, therodfather, gosooners, only in college are these guys any good..I am Ogata on there

BTW, speaking of jealousy, I wish I could get your Bama play with the hook. I have been pretty diligent all week shopping for the line at +7.5 and have not had any luck. Where did you find it at that number? I have been waiting for it to go up anywhere to no avail. I will make my play on that game much larger if I can get it.

That's cool we share the same age and birth yr. where u from anyhow? New oRleans? I am with you on pounding the books...let's get'em.

Do you spend time at the

therx.com

good info there in threads...here is the linky to the college football forum

http://www.therxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109

a few guys I tail there are Jetplane, therodfather, gosooners, only in college are these guys any good..I am Ogata on there

Yep, I'm from NOLA, but live in Chicago now. Thanks for the info on therx.com. Although I don't spend any time on cap boards, I will check out your picks. Anyone that ever says that they can't improve their game by sharing knowledge is dead in this arena.

Bet Bet Date Bet Type Sport Game Game Date Team Risk Win Status

4070828 2008-09-23 10:29:32 Straight Football Alabama vs. Georgia - ESPN 2008-09-27 19:45:00 ALABAMA

+7.5 -110 110 100 Pending

it is a local company who runs this out of the US to stay out of trouble. So you need to know em, I just got in this yr thru my boss...the site is globalsides.com

Hey I am glad I confronted you, even though I was wrong and out of line at least I met you. You seem like a cool cat. ANyways, I got to run, leavn work now. Be on tomorrow. GL

Hey I am glad I confronted you, even though I was wrong and out of line at least I met you. You seem like a cool cat. ANyways, I got to run, leavn work now. Be on tomorrow. GL

Sounds good. Thanks for the info on where you made your Bama play.

Wow never before has a College football gambling thread turned so creepy.....You homos might wanna get your own private room :wub: :wub: that whole exchange was comical ...."I checked your profile we were born in the same year a mere 2 months apart" WTF :overhead:

Wow never before has a College football gambling thread turned so creepy.....You homos might wanna get your own private room :unsure: :wub:

The guy accused me of lying about my lines, I proved to him otherwise, he apologized. and I told him not to worry about it. This is a thread about gambling. That is what the issue was about and it was squashed. We obviously both gamble on sports and that is why we were in this thread. Now you come in here and have nothing to add but smart@ss comments. Real productive, pal. Either contribute to the gambling thread with some plays of your own or just beat it.

BTW, speaking of homos, you might have said the single queerest thing I have ever read on these boards on two different occasions.

This was your answer to a thread that was asking people "Things that would have made the Super Bowl better". All I can say is wow.

________________________________________________________________________________

Things that would have made the Superbowl better

Headslap75 Feb 4 2008, 08:17 PM

"I would have loved to see the video from inside the Pats locker room after the game......a sobbing Belicheat douching Tom Coughlins cack smell out of his azz"

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=309970&hl=

________________________________________________________________________________

Then you basically posted the same thing in another thread that was titled "Pimptaddy memorial thread".

Pimptaddy memorial thread

Headslap75 Jan 14 2008, 01:03 AM

"oh and feel free to douche Tom Coughlins cack smell out of your azzz ......your stinking up this whole website"

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=308636&hl=

You seem pretty hung up on the whole notion of douching other guy's azzez or watching film of the process. I said this might be the gayest thing I have read on these boards, it very well may be the gayest thing I have ever read period. How do you actually come about not only thinking about these things, but also sharing them with the group? Maybe you should keep these deviant thoughts to yourself. I think what we have here are red flags popping up everywhere. You have closet queen written all over you.

The guy accused me of lying about my lines, I proved to him otherwise, he apologized. and I told him not to worry about it. This is a thread about gambling. That is what the issue was about and it was squashed. We obviously both gamble on sports and that is why we were in this thread. Now you come in here and have nothing to add but smart@ss comments. Real productive, pal. Either contribute to the gambling thread with some plays of your own or just beat it.

BTW, speaking of homos, you might have said the single queerest thing I have ever read on these boards on two different occasions.

This was your answer to a thread that was asking people "Things that would have made the Super Bowl better". All I can say is wow.

Things that would have made the Superbowl better

Headslap75 Feb 4 2008, 08:17 PM

"I would have loved to see the video from inside the Pats locker room after the game......a sobbing Belicheat douching Tom Coughlins cack smell out of his azz"

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=309970&hl=

Then you basically posted the same thing in another thread that was titled "Pimptaddy memorial thread".

Pimptaddy memorial thread

Headslap75 Jan 14 2008, 01:03 AM

"oh and feel free to douche Tom Coughlins cack smell out of your azzz ......your stinking up this whole website"

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=308636&hl=

You seem pretty hung up on the whole notion of douching other guy's azzez or watching film of the process. I said this might be the gayest thing I have read on these boards, it very well may be the gayest thing I have ever read period. How do you actually come about not only thinking about these things, but also sharing them with the group. Maybe you should keep these deviant thoughts to yourself. I think what we have here are red flags popping up everywhere. You have closet queen written all over you.

:wacko: :lol: Touched a nerve huh???Nice to see you're doing more profile research.......and uhhh you could yank the posts out of context of just about anybody on this board and find similiar results.....again did I mention how freaking weird you have to be to check into peoples profiles and birthdates(mines April 7th BTW) but I'll end this now because you obviously can't take a joke and you seem like you have a little cyber stalker in you :blink:

Uh, let's not start another greyhounds vs phillybear pissing contest in these threads. Well, it's mostly me pissing down his nose. But you get the point.

4 Big Easy

College

AUBURN -7 1/2

USC Over 40

USC 1 half -13 1/2

Pro

Buff -9 (I'll play against the Rams until they prove me wrong....might be this week???)

Clev + 3 1/2

AZ +1 1/2

All 4 now :blink:

:wacko: :lol: Touched a nerve huh???Nice to see you're doing more profile research.......and uhhh you could yank the posts out of context of just about anybody on this board and find similiar results.....again did I mention how freaking weird you have to be to check into peoples profiles and birthdates(mines April 7th BTW) but I'll end this now because you obviously can't take a joke and you seem like you have a little cyber stalker in you :blink:

Now go ahead, get outta here you half a sissy before I give you a Headslap.

Easy Money 1983

Uh, let's not start another greyhounds vs phillybear pissing contest in these threads. Well, it's mostly me pissing down his nose. But you get the point.

No way man I'm not getting involved in one of those wars......I actually was trying to make a common FFT joke...the exchange did read kinda funny :wacko: I'm sorry I ruffled feathers and for the record I respect all you guys who put out your plays in advance to the games.....I actually do quite a bit of Gambling and enjoy reading different point of views :blink:

4 Big Easy

College

AUBURN -7 1/2

USC Over 40

USC 1 half -13 1/2

Pro

Buff -9 (I'll play against the Rams until they prove me wrong....might be this week???)

Clev + 3 1/2

AZ +1 1/2

All 4 now :blink:

Now we are talking, Headslap. I need all the help I can get in the pros. I'll check out your plays. I do just fine in college ball.

No way man I'm not getting involved in one of those wars......I actually was trying to make a common FFT joke...the exchange did read kinda funny :wacko: I'm sorry I ruffled feathers and for the record I respect all you guys who put out your plays in advance to the games.....I actually do quite a bit of Gambling and enjoy reading different point of views :blink:

I might have overreacted myself, Headslap. I don't want to get into anything either. No harm done. Let's just make some jack. That's the point of all of this, Right?

Now we are talking, Headslap. I need all the help I can get in the pros. I'll check out your plays. I do just fine in college ball.

At the risk of sounding like a hypocrite......I do apologize I was certainly joking and you're correct really not adding anything to the thread.....and these Gambling threads are my favorite thing to read around here.... PEACE :blink:

At the risk of sounding like a hypocrite......I do apologize I was certainly joking and you're correct really not adding anything to the thread.....and these Gambling threads are my favorite thing to read around here.... PEACE :cheers:

Peace

I don't think the line will increase in the Georgia/Alabama game so I'm jumping on it now for a 1 unit play. Like I said, I was hoping to get the hook and make a larger play, but no such luck.

1 unit-

Alabama +7

Heads up for you, Headslap. I don't know if you made your play on Aurburn yet, you posted a line of -7.5, but the number has dropped to Auburn -6.5 at most books and even -6 at these(Pinnacle, Sportsbetting, Legendz). I'm not sure who you play with or if it is multiple books, but if you are definitely making a play on Auburn, and have not done so yet, do it now. I don't think there is any way that number goes lower than 6. I was planning on staying away from that game, but am tempted at -6.

I don't think the line will increase in the Georgia/Alabama game so I'm jumping on it now for a 1 unit play. Like I said, I was hoping to get the hook and make a larger play, but no such luck.

1 unit-

Alabama +7

Heads up for you, Headslap. I don't know if you made your play on Aurburn yet, you posted a line of -7.5, but the number has dropped to Auburn -6.5 at most books and even -6 at these(Pinnacle, Sportsbetting, Legendz). I'm not sure who you play with or if it is multiple books, but if you are definitely making a play on Auburn, and have not done so yet, do it now. I don't think there is any way that number goes lower than 6. I was planning on staying away from that game, but am tempted at -6.

Thanks,I have not made the play yet.......and If I liked it at 7 1/2......I Love it at 6!!!! Taking a beating in baseball tonight.......fock :wall:You're living in Chi-town I need a late rally from the boys from the south-side in a bad way

NCAA YTD 34-20-1 +33.98 units

5 Units

Fresno St -5.5

4 Units

LSU -24

3 Units

LSU -13.5 1H

Fresno St -4 1H

Florida/Miss Over 50

2 Units

Bowling Green -3.5

Florida -23.5

Auburn -6.5

Colorado +5.5

Minnesota +18

Purdue +1

1 Unit

Washington -4

Cincinnati -10

Michigan/Wisconsin Over 42

NCAA YTD 34-20-1 +33.98 units

5 Units

Fresno St -5.5 LOST

4 Units Edit: 8 units

LSU -24 LOST!!!

3 Units

LSU -13.5 1H LOST

Fresno St -4 1H LOST

Florida/Miss Over 50 WIN

2 Units

Bowling Green -3.5 WINNER

Florida -23.5 LOST

Auburn -6.5 LOST

Colorado +5.5 LOST

Minnesota +18 WINNER

Purdue +1 LOST

Alabama ML WINNER

Miss St Under 9.5 LOST

Stanford +3 2H WINNER

1 Unit

Washington -4 LOST

Cincinnati -10 LOST

Michigan/Wisconsin Over 42 WINNER

Navy +11.5 2H WINNER

I also added a fun 7 team teaser (2 units to win 16 units)

USC -19; Miss/Florida Over 44; LSU -18, Minnesota +24; Wash +3; Auburn -.5; Fresno St. -1 LOST

No way man I'm not getting involved in one of those wars......I actually was trying to make a common FFT joke...the exchange did read kinda funny :dunno: I'm sorry I ruffled feathers and for the record I respect all you guys who put out your plays in advance to the games.....I actually do quite a bit of Gambling and enjoy reading different point of views :cheers:

Hey: I was in the wrong for questioning his opening line. I was mereley protecting the thread in asking, only to find them later on. The only real difference is we didnt continue to fight about it like a real BIATCH would. We quickly settled it...like we should have...we moved on, back on to gambeling. I got better things to do than to flex my internet muscles. Ya feel me? :thumbsdown:

Hey: I was in the wrong for questioning his opening line. I was mereley protecting the thread in asking, only to find them later on. The only real difference is we didnt continue to fight about it like a real BIATCH would. We quickly settled it...like we should have...we moved on, back on to gambeling. I got better things to do than to flex my internet muscles. Ya feel me? :bandana:

Understood...I was having a couple of laughs and managed to fock this whole thread up....I apologized, moving on.If you have more winners to share help a brother out....I took a fairly bad Baseball beat last night :cry: despite popular belief I learned their actually is crying in Basball

Understood...I was having a couple of laughs and managed to fock this whole thread up....I apologized, moving on.If you have more winners to share help a brother out....I took fairly bad Baseball beat last night :cry: I learned their actually is crying in Basball despite popular belief

No problem bro........I have already posted all the picks I have..I put up about 14 picks...how many more you need? :bandana: :thumbsup: