Sign in to follow this  
deejsixer

Is C. Perry Becoming Startable?

He gets a lot of carries and looks explosive when he does't get hit as soon as he recieves the handoff. I'm thinking of starting him over T. Jones this week. Anyone else bumping him up a tier?

I'm willing to believe that he can, at least, be a 100 total yards, 1 TD guy. That offense has to wake up soon, and I think it could be this week.

The Cleveland defense allowed 168 rushing yards in week 1.

117 rushing yards in week 2.

And, 73 rushing yards in week 3.

Each week they have improved against holding down the rushing yardage.

The Brown's defense has allowed 6 rushing TD's this season. 3 to Dallas, 0 to Pitt, and 3 to Baltimore.

I predict Perry will have about 80 rushing yards, and 1 TD vs Cleveland this week. Not bad numbers for a #2 fantasy RB.

The Brown's defense has allowed 6 rushing TD's this season. 3 to Dallas, 0 to Pitt, and 3 to Baltimore.

I predict Perry will have about 80 rushing yards, and 1 TD vs Cleveland this week. Not bad numbers for a #2 fantasy RB.

Throw out game 3, because it comes against a team with an aweful offensive line, QB, RB and WR sitation in the Ravens. The Steelers game was played in terrible conditions. That defense stinks, and Perry is starting to get a feel for things now in his first extensive time even being able to play.

If my math's right, the Ravens rushed for 151 yards against the Browns. McClain had 66, McGahee had 64 and Rice had 21. I think you've got them switched. The Browns only had 73 rushing yards.

i'm considering staring him over LJ this week :music_guitarred:

I also have LJ and Chris Perry. I was thinking about starting him over LJ as well. Or I could start them both and take out a WR. Not sure what I'm gonna do yet.

I'm starting Chris Perry over Michael Turner and Darren McFadden this week (week 4) in a ppr league.

First off, starting CP over TJones is a no brainer. Lets get that off the board quickly. And I think over LJ too, IMO.

Perry hasnt been stellar but has put up decent numbers against 3 good run defenses. And this is without the Bungles being to throw the ball at all for the first two of those games.

This should be the week. The question comes in when you consider him versus a Lynch, Portis, or Turner....

This cannot be correct. McClain and McGahee alone each had over 60 yards.

I'm starting Chris Perry over Michael Turner and Darren McFadden this week (week 4) in a ppr league.

I've got the same issue - I've switched perry and turner 3 times this week.

I've got the same issue - I've switched perry and turner 3 times this week.

Turner this week: see stats from week 2 vs TB

Turner this week: see stats from week 2 vs TB

That's a negative. Guarantee he gets more than 40. The Falcons (for some reason) triedto throw that whole game. Turner will be aight.

Starting Perry confidently in my flex, along with Portis and MJD..... :pointstosky:

As for Turner, I'm still not convinced in Atlanta...he looks great, but temper the expectations a little. He went off on Detroit and KC (both in Atlnata). TB shut him down, and Carolina, is a little better D than Det and KC....okay a fair bit better D. Also, Carolina is at home.