Sign in to follow this  
zaurg

Anyone dominating their H2H leagues?

Racking up the points. Not seeing the love in the standings. Chime in here please so I know I'm not the only one.

Standing / Record / Total Points

7/10 / 1-3 / 1st

4/10 / 2-2 / 1st

2/10 / 3-1 / 2nd

2/12 / 4-0 / 1st

brag post

I've got a team that's 2-2 and has scored 448 pts. with the next highest being 396 for the year. I can see how it has happened though. I have Turner for one thing who either blows up or lays an egg. I also have MB3 who layed an egg this week. So it seems like I either win by 50 or lose by 50 every week. Go figure.

Win or lose it's fun when your guys are running up the points. All my games have been decided by 10 points or less. Team has scored 492 points so far(60 up on #2), but sit at 2-2.

115-118

136-141

89-85

152-143 surviving last minute barrages from Tomlinson and Romo and holding off Balt. D and Ward mon.

It's one of those years when you turn everyone you play against into superstars.

I'm sitting at 3-1 but have 4 guys behind me by 102, 106, 111 and 119 points back. None of the other 5 teams are even closer than 160 something after that. But it's on me because I should be 4-0 and leading by 133 over the next best guy after leaving 31 pts on the bench in week 3 and losing by 3 pts total. i could have subbed any 1 of 4 freakin players and won... :cry:

Sitting at 2-2 and I lead my league in points by about 50 over the next closest guy. Every week I have put up either the 1st or 2nd highest point total and I only have 2 wins to show for it :thumbsup: . I even set the leagues scoring record in week 2. :doh:

It can only get better from here considering I still have Colston on my bench, but honestly, I don't know where he fits in at this point.

Yes. I have 100 point lead on 2nd place. I'm 3-1 (:thumbsup: I'm not 4-0). I have not even been at full strength anyweek. Week 1 B Marshall was out, week 2 Andre Johnson bye/hurricane), week 3 B Westbrook, week 4 Westbrook, Calvin Johnson, and Ronnie Brown and my 1st loss.

3rd most points scored but i could care less about that.. what pisses me off is most points allowed ! :first:

i think im the only team who hasn't faced a team that had an off week.

Loss this week by less than 2 points sending me to 3-1. I have almost 200 more points than the other two 3-1 teams. Pisses me off. :doublethumbsup:

I'd rather be racking up the points now knowing what my team is capable of and maybe losing a game getting screwed in week 4 because Favre throws for 6 TD's, than losing in week 15 because of the same thing!

I'm 2-2, in fourth place... but have the second most points... the higher point totaler has outscored me by about 5% every week.

My record is a shocking 4-0 and my team is ranked almost last in our league in points scored. I have had many seasons where I have been ranked up at the top in points scored and the standings didn't reflect it. This time I am being rewarded in reverse. There are 3 teams who have all scored more than 120 points more than my team thru week 4. One of them I have defeated while I had key players on a bye. Crazy season already!

4 leagues:

14-team, 1 player keeper = 3-1 (lost only game by 4 pts when DeSean dropped the ball at the 1/2 yd line and Westbrook got the TD), #1 in pts

12-team, redraft = 1-3, #1 in pts

10-team Dynasty = 3-1, #3 in pts

12-team, 3 player keeper = 1-3, 2nd to last in pts (but, not all that far behind the leader actually and finished 2nd in pts this past week)

1. Feel Better Boldin 4-0-0 1.000 599 W-4 5 17

2. ♥ ♥ 4-0-0 1.000 468 W-4 16 19

3. Casual-T 3-1-0 .750 431 W-3 12 9

4. Ben Squared 3-1-0 .750 399 W-3 8 7

5. Fútbol¿ 3-1-0 .750 398 W-3 11 2

There's the top 5 in my 16 teamer...I'm #1 for now, ahead by 131 pts over 2nd in pts.

I have 3,000 points so far and my closest opponent only has 398, but I'm 2-2 :unsure:

Wow, you suck at coaching. I am totally dominating my dynasty league.

Wow, you suck at coaching. I am totally dominating my dynasty league.

I had to play against Favre and Coles last week :dunno:

My team is so freaking stacked that I have to sit two of these guys every week!

RB-Barber (I never sit him but wish I would have last week, it cost me)

RB-Forte

RB-Slaton

WR-Marshall (never sits)

WR-Wayne (never sits)

WR-SMoss

WR-SSmith

Start 5 of the above every week (1flex), also have Warner & Winslow, 3-1, way ahead in total points. 10 team redraft ppr league.