Sign in to follow this  
robertd52

Anyone see Eddie Royal

Guys targets for the first 4 weeks are 12, 7, 11, and 7.

In my league he is ranked as the 6th highest scoring WR after 4 weeks (ppr).

I realize that nearly 29 of his 68 points came in the first game when Marshall wasnt around, but he has been quite usable since too.

That, coupled with how huge Marshall is, I would think his #s may actually rise as teams attempt to take Marshall out of the game.

Whats the thoughts out there on this guy and his success from here on out this year? Would you start him weekly as your #3, or even as your #2?

I am, he reminds me of Welker last year, will get a decent amount of short to mid range targets, but has the speed to break for a TD every now and then (as well as get a few TDs from the red zone).

I am starting him every week as my number 2 WR until Colston gets back, and then I will start him every week as my #3 (ahead of Driver and Bowe).

I am, he reminds me of Welker last year, will get a decent amount of short to mid range targets, but has the speed to break for a TD every now and then (as well as get a few TDs from the red zone).

I am starting him every week as my number 2 WR until Colston gets back, and then I will start him every week as my #3 (ahead of Driver and Bowe).

Wow, ahead of Bowe huh? Driver I could see, Bowe though is a real testament to what you think he can do.

The offense is the reason that I put him so high, i very likely will be dropping Holmes (as well as a handful of other guys) to free up cap room to blind bid for him tonight.

Honestly, I hope he stays hot so that I can trade him and a RB for more!

Something else to note about this guys targets, he is #5 in the LEAGUE right now on WR Targets!!!

Again, his highest game was 12 in week 1, but 7, 11, and 7 isnt too shabby too. And again, as teams start to take away Marshall (or at least try to), I see those #s rising, not falling...

Another thing to note....he is tied for second in the league for catches on the season at 27. The only player higher is Marshall of course.

And his catch % is sick, the only player doing better right now is Boldin. 73% of passes thrown his way he is bringing in right now....thats not too shabby out of a rookie...

I've been rotating Royal and Bowe in and out of my lineup as my based on matchups since ocho cinco is taking up a spot on my bench. This week I am leaning towards Royal right now.

I have him as a clear cut WR3 and a sometimes WR2 (especially during bye weeks). I also have Cutler, so on good matchups, you can double-dip. The challenge is when they don't have good games, you are looking at a famine. He is an emerging option, but Marshall is the #1 option in that offense.

In my ppr the dude has been money. #2 WR without question.

He is 6th in my league among WR's.

D Bowe is 11th in my league also and has put up a solid 15 points a week.

I would think he is a no brainer at #3 and a #2 during byes...but he is a rookie and will have ups and downs...if he continues this through the byes then I think he could be a #2 depending on your team.

In my ppr the dude has been money. #2 WR without question.

He is 6th in my league among WR's.

D Bowe is 11th in my league also and has put up a solid 15 points a week.

What he said. He's filling in for Boldin for me with A.J. and when Boldin comes back, Royal is my #2 until A.J. extricates his cranium from his alimentary canal.

DOH

BTW, I saw that he was injured in the 3rd quarter on a punt return...anyone know the severity?

Tough day, not sure about the injury..

Knew it was gonna be a rough day when BM wasn't getting his either.

Esh Eddie is sitting the bench from now on from me in both leagues.

I've been playing him since week 3

But now going to stick with

Roy Williams, Chris Chambers, Lav Coles, Branch

and Crotch, Housh

Esh Eddie is sitting the bench from now on from me in both leagues.

I've been playing him since week 3

But now going to stick with

Roy Williams, Chris Chambers, Lav Coles, Branch

and Crotch, Housh

chamberw and branch both hurt today. someone said chambers injury looked bad.

chamberw and branch both hurt today. someone said chambers injury looked bad.

Doh Doh didn't know about either one crap :shocking: