Sign in to follow this  
ggroovy17

Which N.E. Patriot RB will produce the best numbers?

Somehow, Sammy Morris always end up with the best numbers. Maroney is a stiff! Faulk is always a best for 4-5 catches, which is decent in a PPR.

Maroney. Though injury prone, he is far more talented than the other two. It is in the Patriots best interest to get him going. Expect 15 - 20 carries from him today.

Lamont

Jordon

Well I just dealt For Maroney on the cheap in my Dynasty, and i'm not starting him yet because B.B. is a mystery man with his guys (to say the least) and I'm playing against Sammy Morris today, so it's quite obvious .... Morris 70 and 2 Td's today...lock it up

Maroney was flat-out released in my league about 2 weeks ago and STILL remains on the FA pool. I've been hesitant because I can't seem to justify losing any of my other RBs to get him: Reggie Bush, MJD w/Fred Taylor cuff, LenWhale White.

So there he sits.

Maroney was flat-out released in my league about 2 weeks ago and STILL remains on the FA pool. I've been hesitant because I can't seem to justify losing any of my other RBs to get him: Reggie Bush, MJD w/Fred Taylor cuff, LenWhale White.

So there he sits.

Same type situation here, except I picked him up. I had a roster spot though, and he's my 5th back behind Gore, SJAX, Thomas Jones, and Maurice Jones-Drew. I have a feeling they'll start to rely on him more now that Brady is out and they've had a bye week to figure things out with Cassel.

Same type situation here, except I picked him up. I had a roster spot though, and he's my 5th back behind Gore, SJAX, Thomas Jones, and Maurice Jones-Drew. I have a feeling they'll start to rely on him more now that Brady is out and they've had a bye week to figure things out with Cassel.

I have Parker hurt, SJax on a bye, Buckalter a ?, and just traded Bush for Wayne. I am now forced to start him with CJ(Tenn), and am doing so with no confidence whatsoever.

I have Parker hurt, SJax on a bye, Buckalter a ?, and just traded Bush for Wayne. I am now forced to start him with CJ(Tenn), and am doing so with no confidence whatsoever.

I'm starting him alongside Gore, although my opponent is struggling so I feel a little better about starting him.