Sign in to follow this  
Moe Money

Is Orlovsky worth taking a flyer on?

Kitna appears slow and old, but he used to put up sold points. The Lions have two stud receivers,so I was wondering if Kitna is really"injured." I have not seen much of Orlovsky in the past and I knowthat Stanton is also in the mix.

What happens in Detroit? Very concerned Megatron owner!!!!

MLive.com reports that despite Jon Kitna (back) being downgraded to "out" for Week 6 Saturday, Dan Orlovsky is not a sure thing to start at Minnesota.

Orlovsky (knee, ankle) is less than 100% and shared practice snaps with Drew Stanton all week. Since they are facing a ferocious Vikings front four, the Lions may end up opting for Stanton because he is more mobile than a banged up Orlovsky. Both Orlovsky and Stanton will likely be active, but the starter won't be known for sure until the first offensive snap. Oct. 12 - 12:26 am et

Stay away.

No. Sorry man.

Kitna appears slow and old, but he used to put up sold points. The Lions have two stud receivers,so I was wondering if Kitna is really"injured." I have not seen much of Orlovsky in the past and I knowthat Stanton is also in the mix.

What happens in Detroit? Very concerned Megatron owner!!!!

Orlovsky has great feet, a solid arm and is extremely intelligent. He has all the tools to be a successful NFL quarterback. I plan on trading away Cutler for some RB and WR help,a nd rolling with Orlovsky the rest of the season. He is a sure thing for 250 and 1-2 TDs each and every week.

and if you believe any of the above, you deserve what you get.

No, because at some point Drew Henson will get in the game and much like Tommy B, nothing will get him out again(except a low blow to the knee)

Unfortunately, due to Hasselfag's injury, I have to choose between Orlovsky, Fitzpatrick, or Frye. Horrible! any thoughts?

Unfortunately, due to Hasselfag's injury, I have to choose between Orlovsky, Fitzpatrick, or Frye. Horrible! any thoughts?

In a 2QB league, and have to choose between Orlovsky and Frye. I'm going with Frye. That's how bad Orlovski and the Lions are.

In a 2QB league, and have to choose between Orlovsky and Frye. I'm going with Frye. That's how bad Orlovski and the Lions are.

Thats not a terrible choice, Seattle is at home, and usually has a pretty solid home field advantage. Plus the greenbay defense isnt what it was even 2 weeks ago, they lost cullin jenkins(a strong blitzing DE), Nick Barnett, and Al Harris.