witten may approach his career high in receptions over the next month! :dunno:

I will be playing a WW pickup thats for sure

ROMO

KITNA

Brad Johnson

Kerry Collins

Gus Frerotte

Chad Pennington

Those are my options - - and I have to ride one of these guys for the next 5 weeks - Nice season Jocstrap, thanks for your donations!

I will be playing a WW pickup thats for sure

ROMO

KITNA

Brad Johnson

Kerry Collins

Gus Frerotte

Chad Pennington

Those are my options - - and I have to ride one of these guys for the next 5 weeks - Nice season Jocstrap, thanks for your donations!

Crazy man! Those are the same 2 QB's I drafted in one of my leagues and almost the same options I have this week!

The only difference is that I already dumped Kitna for Ryan last week, which does me no good this week at all.

Right now, I'm leaning towards picking up Johnson but get the feeling someone else with higher waiver priority will nab him. Therefore, I'm thinking Pennington at home against a still somewhat banged up Baltimore secondary. We'll see.....

Crazy man! Those are the same 2 QB's I drafted in one of my leagues and almost the same options I have this week!

The only difference is that I already dumped Kitna for Ryan last week, which does me no good this week at all.

Right now, I'm leaning towards picking up Johnson but get the feeling someone else with higher waiver priority will nab him. Therefore, I'm thinking Pennington at home against a still somewhat banged up Baltimore secondary. We'll see.....

I have Ryan on the WW also - but he has a bye this week - Frerotte has thrown over 200 yards in each of his 4 starts, But he's away at Chicago this week. I would love to know when Sidney Rice is coming back. That would make my choice easier.

This is why we use a Team QB format. :blink:

That's quite gay. Do you use team RB too? Injuries are part of the game.

We do it, so that we can have a deeper bench, and not have teams built around WW adds. Plus, how bad would it have sucked to have Romo out in the 1st series of the game? With team QB, you still get the points.

But hey, to each his own.

Team Qb is dumb.

Injuries happen, you deal with it.

Working the waiver wire is the most important part of many seasons.

Team Qb seems a little like training wheels.

Brad is 41 now. Can he hang on long enough to break George Blanda's record? Blanda completed his last pass at age 48.

----

TQB is a little gay. I got into a keeper league that turned out to be TQB and the NE TQB owner threw a fit when he found out that he couldn't put it on IR.

just a heads up for my people, my people... talk outta motown this afternoon was centered around working out a roy williams jon pickna plus pick for flowzell and a first rounder deal, but really take it for what it's worth. also, contacts in dallas do not see this happening. anyways, i don't even wanna get any further into it, but there it is.