yostevo

It should be noted that.....

6-0

#1 in points

3 top scoring weeks

3 #2 scoring weeks

63-3 all play record

Village Patriots?

It won't last but is should be noted that you guys are getting your asses handed to you.

:overhead:

ETA: Looking at my potential lineup this week should spell the end of my dominance so I'll have my banana dance now before it's too late.

&

0!! :thumbsdown:

Yet you are only 1 game away from losing your #1 seed.

Week 11 biatch.

Not true, I'll still pwn you in points sucka. :overhead:

Oh it's on :wub:

93-17 All play record

So this is it. The big championship game preview. Cuz there is no way ever either of us gets upset come playoff time. Right? Right? :shocking:

I'm actually a 0.4 point favorite. Ha!

Breakdown:

Warner > McNabb

Warner or Brees obviously has the edge, but Mcnabb has been solid every week and has a nice matchup against the Bengals this week, so I hope to hold my own here.

Barber/MJD = Forte/Slaton

Points wise, it's about a push. Slaton may be about to hit the wall though. I do have better matchups though as my guys play Indy and GB whereas your guys play Washington and the Titans.

Jennings/Berrian < R. Moss, S. Smith

BJE < Calvin Klein Johnson

Your guys are performing really well, but I get the edge at WR and flex. Too bad I traded Boldin. I liked Smith more for this year, and I liked Moss and Johnson more longterm. Wonder if that'll burn me ultimately.

Daniels > Miller

Whatever. Tight ends are boring, But yours are better.

Bironas = Nedney

kickers...bleh.

Eagles > Dolphins

Eagles score more and have great matchup. Dolphins score less but have the best matchup in NFL history. I may be wrong in giving Eagles the edge.

So in summary it looks like a FF game for the ages. 18-2 combined records. Top 2 scoring teams. 6 of the 10 weekly highs (4-2 you).

Basically, it's a sneak preview of what by all rights SHOULD be the championship game in 6 weeks. After going over the above post, I'll predict Blood Bombs 132 - Village Idiots 17. Seems about right.

Ahh, thinking about how lame this league would be without the 2 teams up top I see.

You guys playin for who is gonna be the husband or the wife?

:thumbsup:

So this is it. The big championship game preview. Cuz there is no way ever either of us gets upset come playoff time. Right? Right? :pointstosky:

I'm actually a 0.4 point favorite. Ha!

Breakdown:

Warner > McNabb

Warner or Brees obviously has the edge, but Mcnabb has been solid every week and has a nice matchup against the Bengals this week, so I hope to hold my own here.

I agree, my normal >> advantage is certainly more of a > this week. I really don't know who to play anymore with Brees/Warner. Nice problem to have eh? :music_guitarred:

Barber/MJD = Forte/Slaton

Points wise, it's about a push. Slaton may be about to hit the wall though.

I would have given you the advantage as early as last week but with Slaton looking likely to lose carries and Barber getting his QB back, I see a slight > despite the matchups. MJD is the receiver outta that backfield and I see the Jags sidestepping that front 4 with the short passing game.

Jennings/Berrian < R. Moss, S. Smith

Berrian has to show up this week to make this a = but otherwise I'd have to agree with you.

BJE < Calvin Klein Johnson

Your guys are performing really well, but I get the edge at WR and flex. Too bad I traded Boldin. I liked Smith more for this year, and I liked Moss and Johnson more longterm. Wonder if that'll burn me ultimately.

This could very well end up being FWP if BJE gets Morris back this week. (doubtful) and I'd give you a definite advantage there because I don't trust FWP to get the load. However, if BJE starts, his consistency can't be overlooked whereas if Calvin doesn't catch a bomb, he could easily put a donut this week. I know he's been getting his, but it's been by a wing and a prayer. Maybe just maybe a slight > to BJE because you know he gets his touches.

Daniels > Miller

Whatever. Tight ends are boring, But yours are better.

A slight advantage to me but Daniels needs to score more TDs for him to get to elite status. Kevin Boss has been making decisions a bit difficult but not this week with Baltimore on tap.

Bironas = Nedney

kickers...bleh.

yep

Eagles > Dolphins

Eagles score more and have great matchup. Dolphins score less but have the best matchup in NFL history. I may be wrong in giving Eagles the edge.

So in summary it looks like a FF game for the ages. 18-2 combined records. Top 2 scoring teams. 6 of the 10 weekly highs (4-2 you).

Basically, it's a sneak preview of what by all rights SHOULD be the championship game in 6 weeks. After going over the above post, I'll predict Blood Bombs 132 - Village Idiots 17. Seems about right.

I own the Eagles in the other league and I do give them the advantage simply because I know they'll get theirs vs. Cincy. My saving grace might be that Miami is at home and defenses always seem to play better there and yes the matchup(Oak) is priceless.

CONCLUSION: The winner of this matchup will have to score 110+ I'm figuring. The key for you is that McNabb must match my QBs output and for me, my receivers have got to show up. Whoever gets the decided advantage in those two factors wins I think. Good luck bro. It would be cool to be hanging live in person for this showdown.

You guys playin for who is gonna be the husband or the wife?

:music_guitarred:

Mrs. cbfalcon has got a nice ring to it. Now go fix me a turkey pot pie bitch!! :mad: :pointstosky:

Yet you are only 1 game away from losing your #1 seed.

Week 11 biatch.

:music_guitarred: Very good game. I really didn't think I'd catch up with Barber's tough matchup. Our postional scoring was remarkably similiar across the board. There can only be one sheriff in this town though. B)

:mellow: Very good game. I really didn't think I'd catch up with Barber's tough matchup. Our postional scoring was remarkably similiar across the board. There can only be one sheriff in this town though. B)

:thumbsdown: :banana:

Good game. Congrats on the MB3 comeback. I thought I had it in hand before that game and admittedly turned off the cpu, only to this morning on the drive to work start thinking "Damn, I think MB3 won him that game".

I felt like McNabb let me me down the most. Steve Smith disappointed me as well as I was expecting a big game from him.

Despite my recent slide, I appear to have my division settled as I'm 4 up with 4 to go. Still in the bye drivers seat as all the Elway 5-5 teams are behind right now (though they have players tonight). So I'll be 2 or 3 games up for the bye.

The rest of the season will be spent figuring out my playoff lineup. I may have to give Matt Cassell a couple starts to see if he has what it takes. I need to ease Reggie Bush back into the mix. Then I need to decide who to bench out of Bush, Forte, Slaton, Moss, Megatron, and Steve Smith. Tough decisions.

I've got a lot of work ahead of me over the next few weeks to get ready for my playoff run. Looking forward to it.

GG Village Idiots.

:sleep:

I outscored you both. :overhead:

:overhead: :sleep:

Good game. Congrats on the MB3 comeback. I thought I had it in hand before that game and admittedly turned off the cpu, only to this morning on the drive to work start thinking "Damn, I think MB3 won him that game".

I felt like McNabb let me me down the most. Steve Smith disappointed me as well as I was expecting a big game from him.

Despite my recent slide, I appear to have my division settled as I'm 4 up with 4 to go. Still in the bye drivers seat as all the Elway 5-5 teams are behind right now (though they have players tonight). So I'll be 2 or 3 games up for the bye.

The rest of the season will be spent figuring out my playoff lineup. I may have to give Matt Cassell a couple starts to see if he has what it takes. I need to ease Reggie Bush back into the mix. Then I need to decide who to bench out of Bush, Forte, Slaton, Moss, Megatron, and Steve Smith. Tough decisions.

I've got a lot of work ahead of me over the next few weeks to get ready for my playoff run. Looking forward to it.

GG Village Idiots.

:music_guitarred: It has been remarkable how many times I've gotten the performance necessary out of an individual player to eek out a win. It's a little concerning that my luck runs out at the wrong time. However, having the oppurtunity at a perfect season is more fun than I can tell you. I'm guessing/hoping we meet again.

:sleep:

I outscored you both. :overhead:

Not without my help (again) :wall:

Didn't Edjr say we are allowed one trade do over per year? I'm suffering a little with Berrian right now but it should help me have a more balanced roster in the future.