Sign in to follow this  
Dashow28

Chris Perry, is he done?

Pretty much what the topic says. What's the word on him? He's a FA in my league and was wondering if he was worth picking up?

I drafted him and held on until last week.

It sounds like he's played himself out of a job.

You're probably better off with a short term replacement like Rhodes or M. Moore. Or if you can stand the Shananagins, Torian.

He's a Bengal who hasn't been arrested yet - so even if he doesn't get hurt (again), he'll surely get booked for a felony. Drop the dung.

I traded him for Warner after Warner was named starter. I had misgivings for a few weeks because it is a 16 teamer and RBs are scarce (I'm starting Ahmad Bradshaw this week because of byes), but I think I made the right choice in the end.

Perry is by far the most talented RB on that team. In fact, IMO he's one of the most talented RB's in the league. I would actually rank him in the top 10 (talent wise). He is a very fun guy to watch. Unfortunatley, he just can not stay healthy. With his kind of injury history, even if he is named the starter, i would think the coaching staff would probably try to limit his carries. While I would love to see what he could do if he could stay healthy, he is a definite gamble. I personally couldn't justify risking a very high pick on him at all.

Perry is THE SUCK.

I'm holding on to Benson who sucks less and hoping he gets the starting nod. (Watson is already gone in my league and might be the better bet than Benson but Perry shouldn't even be in the NFL.)

I just pulled the plug this week. Been holding onto this kid and haven't started him since week 2. Had a hard time letting go, but what else can I do as he was taking up a spot.

i'm trying to decide whether to drop him for torain or young. i'll let you guys know who i snag so you can pick up the other as he'll prolly go off :D

I am trying like mad to trade him, packaged with a WR. I am hoping to dump him on a team who needs serious RB help. It isn't looking good though. I don't think he will ever see my lineup again.

You know you're terrible when you're going to start losing carries to a Cedric Benson who barely knows the playbook.

A lot of us had a lot of faith in Chris Perry on draft day. How many of you guys got the "good pick, man" when you took this guy in the 7th or 8th round? and then he just turned into a bucket of s**t. I dont know what it was. He got the carries, couldnt run for yardage, couldnt hold onto the friggen ball either.

I wished I wouldve traded him when I had the chance...

A lot of us had a lot of faith in Chris Perry on draft day. How many of you guys got the "good pick, man" when you took this guy in the 7th or 8th round? and then he just turned into a bucket of s**t. I dont know what it was. He got the carries, couldnt run for yardage, couldnt hold onto the friggen ball either.

I wished I wouldve traded him when I had the chance...

I don't know if I would have EVER been able to trade him. No one in my league had any faith in him. I actually overpaid for him in my auction, but he was the last RB not in a RBBC, and I only had Graham as a RB. Oh well. I have been fortunate enough to make other deals, so I was able to solidify my roster. I am still hoping he has a big day soon, so I can at least get something for him, besides a WW pick up.

I drafted him in hopes of him breaking out. He even had a couple promising games (both of which I left him on my bench). I decided after week3/4ish that I was done with the Bengals entirely and traded him to an owner who was letting Owen Daniels sit on his bench. I'd say I got the better end of the deal

As far as I'm concerned, the entire Cincinnati lineup is done (yes, even Housh). I refuse to associate with any Bengal player, and the same goes for New England.

To quote Natural Born Killers, "look, b!tch, you knew I was a snake..."

I'm sorry, but anyone who drafted Chris Perry given his history of doing nothing in the NFL deserves what he gets.

To quote Natural Born Killers, "look, b!tch, you knew I was a snake..."

I'm sorry, but anyone who drafted Chris Perry given his history of doing nothing in the NFL deserves what he gets.

That's a bit harsh. He realistically wasn't a high draft pick in any draft, so no one should really be relying on him. I got him in round 11. No risk, possible high reward. Didn't work out, but my team is solid. You win some, you lose some.

That's a bit harsh. He realistically wasn't a high draft pick in any draft, so no one should really be relying on him. I got him in round 11. No risk, possible high reward. Didn't work out, but my team is solid. You win some, you lose some.

You're right, that was a bit harsh. But if a late round flier doesn't work out for you, don't expect to get anything in return for a busted investment. Especially one with enough negative history behind him to scare off most other owners before the draft.