Sign in to follow this  
TidesofWar

Donnie Avery Trade Time?

Anyone moved Avery - and if so, what does the market value seem to be?

I would like to keep him, but really need running back help, and would like to use Avery to get it.

I got LT and Brees for him.

Sweet, The LT owner in my league has Brees also, I think I'll off Avery to him and see if I can get as lucky as you.

Was considering offering a package including Avery to the Colston owner. I'm hoping that Colston's under-whelming performance the last 2 weeks, coupled with him being on bye, could entice the other owner to bite.

I need him this week for a bye fill in then hopefully after he puts up really good #'s I am putting him up for trade next week.

FYI, Avery is at home vs Arizone this coming week.

At best, I would say you could hope for Dom Rhodes or Leon Washington.

Realistically, Kevin Faulk Fred Jackson sounds about right.

3 good starts from a rookie wideout (notoriously inconsistent on a historical basis) won't buy you much.

Personally, unless I really needed to make a trade, I would hang on to Avery. The Rams offense is showing signs of life and Avery is becoming Bulger's favorite target. I've got Ocho Sucko as my 4th WR right now and I'm trying to deal him to the guy who just picked up Avery off of waivers last week. JMO...but, I've got a good feeling about Avery for the rest of the year.

Was considering offering a package including Avery to the Colston owner. I'm hoping that Colston's under-whelming performance the last 2 weeks, coupled with him being on bye, could entice the other owner to bite.

Well...being a Colston owner I would "bite" ....why? because colston is nothing more than a #3 from here on out.... All I see him doing is upping the value of the other WR's because of everybody being focused on him...

I'd keep Avery and trade a bigger name that Avery will probably out perfom anyway.