Sign in to follow this  
NateBurleson81

This trade went through...

km, I'll try to type slow as possible. Not everybody on this thing are dumbf*cks, although I really am starting to wonder. People who hijack posts with useless sh*t are f*ckin morons.

Hey dumbass, What am I wrong about?
How about that thread you started on Willie Parker a few years ago.

How he was garbage and wouldn't last more than 4 games.

How everyone who felt otherwise was " slobbin his nut sack " or " ball washin " or something to that extent.

You haven't changed one bit.

first off i wasnt bashing you or anybody else i was stating what i precieved you said...

second why does everyone feel the need to post the entire roster when teams are involved in a trade???

now the KNIGHTS will have this for a starting roster??? does it really matter the entire roster of a team involved in a trade, you can only play so many players correct???? and im sure you had the same chances to trade with either owner.

to me just senseless to post entire rosters....that being said unless you know there cheating, and i dont think the trade is that lopsided then whats the big deal......when you play him beat him and sell shyt to him...good luck

I thought I was pretty clear...

TEAM 1'S LINEUP BEFORE TRADE/TEAM 2 BEFORE

QB-ELI.........................QB-PEYTON

RB-A.D. .......................RB-GORE

RB-MJD ..................... RB-TURNER

WR-HOUSH .................. WR-RODDY WHTE

WR-WARD ...................WR-WAYNE

WR-CHAMBERS/AVERY . WR-BOWE

TEAM 1 AFTER TRADE /TEAM 2 AFTER TRADE

QB-RIVERS ...................... QB-PEYTON

RB-RONNIE BROWN............RB-A.D.

RB-MJD .............................RB-GORE

WR-RODDY WHITE..............RB-TURNER

WR-WARD ......................WR-WAYNE

WR-CHAMBES/AVERY..........WR-BOWE

Now for all you dumbass's team 1 is the Buccanners and team 2 are the Knights and if you think the Buccaneers are better you are flat out f*ckin idiots. This is a onesided trade, Eli is not that much worse than Rivers and now his rb's are flat out garbage. So now if this isnt clear enough for you dumbass's ....GFY

The overwhelming majority has disagreed with your opinion, yet you refuse to listen to counterarguments. So what was the point of this thread? :doublethumbsup:

The whole point here is "perception"...

You 'perceive' that one team is getting stronger at the expense of another - unfortunately, the team you 'perceive' to be getting stronger is in your division.

Nuff' said.

Run your own team and let the other owners - that paid their own money run their teams as they see fit. If that doesn't work for you, then you need a new hobby.

Your 'perception' should in no way nullify legitimate trades you dislike

foghorn, I refuse to listen to counter arguments? Where in the hell did you come up with that? You are not very smart. I dont understand what you're saying.

What I mean is you fly off the handle at anyone whose opinion is the opposite of yours. If you're not willing to hear both sides, why bother asking?

foghorn, do me a favor....read the ###### thread before you post some dumbass comment.I have not once gotten pissy with anybody for giving me a honest assesment of the trade. I get pissy with people who waste the time to say sarcastic sh*t for no reason. I dont need some dumbf*cker like you who doesnt even read the thread but just chimes in for no reason.

foghorn, do me a favor....read the ###### thread before you post some dumbass comment.I have not once gotten pissy with anybody for giving me a honest assesment of the trade. I get pissy with people who waste the time to say sarcastic sh*t for no reason. I dont need some dumbf*cker like you who doesnt even read the thread but just chimes in for no reason.

Thank you for proving my point.

Carry on. :headbanger:

It makes 1 team much stronger { knights } and 1 team weaker {Bucs }. Knights are in my division, You guys can slice it anyway you want, but I will go on record and say that A.D. and Housh will outscore Roddy and Phil by 100 points the rest of the year.

!BLOCKHEAD!!

Dude, sorry to be blunt...(and sorry if I offend people by saying this) but you are a RETARD. You will go on record? Gee, Thanks Nostradumass!!!

I'm sorry, but is infuriating to read you whine about collusion when there clearly is no evidence of it. You are a rockhead. Roddy White is better than AP so far this year. That is a fact. Looking at all of the fators involved is it outside of the realm of possibility that Ad would be outscored by Ronnie Brown or MJD? No it is not...I know this because I had AD and he has pretty much been a dissapointment. He cerytainly does not suck, but he has not been incredible, and who knows how long it will be before he breaks down.

You are a pinbrain.

Roddy White is a revelation, he is incredible and has proven it all year. That is worth the same as AD for sure. Housh is terrible this year, Rivers is playing VERY well. You arfe looking at a trade 8 weeks into the 2008 season and basing it off of impressions from 2007. There is nothing more idiotic than that and that is why you are probably getting your sh*t handed to you in FF this year.

!Peahead!

!BLOCKHEAD!!

Dude, sorry to be blunt...(and sorry if I offend people by saying this) but you are a RETARD. You will go on record? Gee, Thanks Nostradumass!!!

I'm sorry, but is infuriating to read you whine about collusion when there clearly is no evidence of it. You are a rockhead. Roddy White is better than AP so far this year. That is a fact. Looking at all of the fators involved is it outside of the realm of possibility that Ad would be outscored by Ronnie Brown or MJD? No it is not...I know this because I had AD and he has pretty much been a dissapointment. He cerytainly does not suck, but he has not been incredible, and who knows how long it will be before he breaks down.

You are a pinbrain.

Roddy White is a revelation, he is incredible and has proven it all year. That is worth the same as AD for sure. Housh is terrible this year, Rivers is playing VERY well. You arfe looking at a trade 8 weeks into the 2008 season and basing it off of impressions from 2007. There is nothing more idiotic than that and that is why you are probably getting your sh*t handed to you in FF this year.

!Peahead!

Ya see every village has an idiot... And here at FF today... Nateburleson81 has no idea who it is... :overhead: MB

Nate: I'm gonna be kind to you. When i first read your question and then read the 1st 4 or 5 responses I thought that the issue was closed and the poster (that's you) would have the intelligence to get the point - that the initial sarcasm of these posts was because your post was so 'off the wall' that it really didn't merit a serious response.

But you have kept on arguing your belief that the trade is unfair - which by itself is TOTALLY irrelevant. It is time for you to drop it, quit whining and arguing, and learn something here, and that is there is absolutely no justification for vetoing this trade.

OK fella's, I'm the dumb one here right? Go ahead and look at my posts in this thread, Have I ever said collusion? In fact I have never said anything about a veto...foghorn, you are the dumbest sonofab*tch yet...you have no justification for anything you have said...you just jump in an start talking about something that never happened. WAKE UP...Who are you mad brad...you dont know me!! you just throw in a random dumbass post and dont expect to get anything back...pay more attention to your ol lady, that way you might save yourself from looking like a complete dumbass....madd...I dont want/need anybody to be nice to me....you people might not agree with my opinion..and thats fine, but I wont change the way I think.

joefry...where did you come from?, Do you have anything constructive to say? Have you even read the posts in this thread? I am guessing no. You and foggy are 2 of a kind. Everyone who has tried to attack me is flat out getting owned...You cant come here and just say wrong sh*t, I will call you on it every time. You people are not at my level. Step up your game otherwise dont post......OUT.

OK fella's, I'm the dumb one here right? Go ahead and look at my posts in this thread, Have I ever said collusion? In fact I have never said anything about a veto...foghorn, you are the dumbest sonofab*tch yet...you have no justification for anything you have said...you just jump in an start talking about something that never happened. WAKE UP...Who are you mad brad...you dont know me!! you just throw in a random dumbass post and dont expect to get anything back...pay more attention to your ol lady, that way you might save yourself from looking like a complete dumbass....madd...I dont want/need anybody to be nice to me....you people might not agree with my opinion..and thats fine, but I wont change the way I think.

joefry...where did you come from?, Do you have anything constructive to say? Have you even read the posts in this thread? I am guessing no. You and foggy are 2 of a kind. Everyone who has tried to attack me is flat out getting owned...You cant come here and just say wrong sh*t, I will call you on it every time. You people are not at my level. Step up your game otherwise dont post......OUT.

Isn't there an age minimum requirement for posting at this site... I guess not, but there should be... Looks like any 6 year old with a computer can play here at will... LOL MB

ps. Man I hate getting "owned" by a 6 year old... :music_guitarred:

49ers, I didnt think it was a good trade, So I started a thread to see what other people thought. It seems like nobody else agrees with me.

Who cares what those aholes think. They're just pissed they all got flat out owned.

:music_guitarred:

That's called "sarcasm" Burleson...

You've been "owned" ever since you started this thread...

The only reasoning you have to 'question' this trade, is based on someone in your division bettering their team - and you don't like it. You provide no evidence of collusion - only your prognostication (look it up) as to how this season will play out.

Are we even talking about a money league here? I doubt it...

So much time wasted by the rest of us trying to get through to you - why question this trade?

Bottom line: you don't like it...

When called upon it, you attack and call people names - gives credence to the thought that maybe next year, or the year after that...

...you might get your learners permit.

Thanks for the update, Nate.

We've been wondering if you were still as big of a douche bag, as you were before.

Well, in case you were wondering, its official: You're still the biggest douche around.

Gridiron, Whew... I owe you huge man, I had no clue about that whole sarcasm thingy. Thanks Bro!! Even Henry the great stops in to insult me. This sh*t is funny. I have never dealt with so many people that are so wrong...but think they knowitall.

Hey dumbass, What am I wrong about?

Wow you win #1 loser, do you check the bored every 10 minutes for a response.

Focking a go get some friends go get laid, get a girl, do something besides be a loser

Hey dumbass, I check the board every few minutes while I play online poker...Is that ok? Thanks for the advice, I bet your view from the moutain top called life gives you that right to tell me to get a life. FYI.....You wish you had my life.

Hey dumbass, I check the board every few minutes while I play online poker...Is that ok? Thanks for the advice, I bet your view from the moutain top called life gives you that right to tell me to get a life. FYI.....You wish you had my life.

You answered my own question.. online poker on a Saturday night.... LOSER

Serious question do you wonder why you don't have any real people friends?

Lol...You talkin sh*t to me? What are you doing differant tonight than I am?

Uhhhhh I didnt sit online all day answering questions to when internet people responded to a stupid thread I started.

also Im just getting back from a friends birthday party., see normal people have real friends

DUMB

Uhhhhh I didnt sit online all day answering questions to when internet people responded to a stupid thread I started.

also Im just getting back from a friends birthday party., see normal people have real friends

DUMB

Trade is fair .. both teams get better

hey dumbass, If you are going to pick on the nerd take out your own pocket protector, If you are going to pick on fat people you better not weigh 400 pounds, IF YOU ARE GOING TO CALL SOMEBODY A LOSER BECAUSE THEY ARE POSTING ALOT THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS YOU BETTER NOT HAVE 20,000 POSTS YOURSLEF.Dude thank you for proving what a complete turd you are...I have 453 posts....you have almost 21,000......DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand the point of this thread. Who cares if the trade is brutally unfair? Someone got raped in a trade. Big deal

If it is not a collusion issue don't waste our time

Nobody has been completely owned in a thread the way this NB81 has been in this one in a while. OUCH!!!

37 points out of AD and Housh today, Roddy better have a big day.

ADP 25-139-1 0-0 19.9 pts

Housh 7-65-0 13.5 pts

34.4 pts

You're not very good at arithmetic, are you?

16, You just wont give up will you? Now you know our leagues scoring system? You guys are really takin it to me on here...How can I compete with such einsteins. Just so you know you are a complete f*ckin idiot....That being said, for some reason our commish gives 1 pt for 5 rushing attemps, along with 1 pt for 5 passing completions. Now 16 go ahead and redo the math and tell me how I did. Thank you and let the ownage continue.

I'll stand by my original point - that you are a douche who comes here infrequently, starts fights you have no hope of winning, goes ballistic, then disappears.

You have some serious issues to deal with, punk. But better you come trolling around here than smacking your gf or your little sister.

Housh

AD 37 points

Rivers

Roddy 10 points.

who the hell cares! you go ahead and keep count for the rest of the year dipwad ... the trade was fair so quit crying plus rivers was on a bye.. since

he started eli why not add those points to roddy's 10 ?? so yes you do not have a clue

good day!