Sign in to follow this  
vroompac

2008 The Year of ________

Year of the Injured QB.

Before I know it... my Drew Brees will get a broken femur or something....

the Dank Rookie Runningbacks... Hence Forte, Chris Johnson, Hightower, Slaton, Felix Jones, Jonathan Stewart, Kevin Smith, Ryan Torain :thumbsdown: ... Jamaal Charles... any others I'm missing?

the Dank Rookie Runningbacks... Hence Forte, Chris Johnson, Hightower, Slaton, Felix Jones, Jonathan Stewart, Kevin Smith, Ryan Torain :dunno: ... Jamaal Charles... any others I'm missing?

ray rice

the Dank Rookie Runningbacks... Hence Forte, Chris Johnson, Hightower, Slaton, Felix Jones, Jonathan Stewart, Kevin Smith, Ryan Torain :thumbsup: ... Jamaal Charles... any others I'm missing?

Darren McFadden :unsure: ? oh wait :dunno:

The year of......."wow, my team is so much better than my record shows."

Year of the rookies :Johnson, Slayton, Forte, Ryan, Flacco, Royal, Jackson, Hightower.....

The year of fantasy mediocrity.

Every year you have someone who blows up the league and single handedly carries teams (Brady/Moss, LT, Manning). This year there is no one that is purely dominating.

year of the UNDERACHEVING FIRST ROUNDS PICKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. While the likes of Marshawn Lynch, SJax, Marion Barber, and Addai are certainly not busts (yet), they have certainly failed to live up to first round expectations so far.

1) The year of no "Super-Studs". (dominant players like Brady, LT, Peyton, Faulk, Priest)

2) The year of low scoring. (Is it just my league, or is scoring down overall as teams spread the ball around more?)

1) The year of no "Super-Studs". (dominant players like Brady, LT, Peyton, Faulk, Priest)

2) The year of low scoring. (Is it just my league, or is scoring down overall as teams spread the ball around more?)

Not just yours, it's low for everybody.

In my league nobody is even getting close to the record scoring weeks from the previous 4 years

Changing of the guard.

Patriots, Colts down. Titans up.

Cowboys, Seahawks down. Cardinals up.

The Backup Quarterback.

Yes I realize this thread is lame, but Im bored.

More than any other year... I feel like this year there has been a major changing of the guard

There has been a major changing of the guard, and I don't remember a year where it was as evident, especially at Wide Receiver.