Sign in to follow this  
RamslovaMartzhata

Game changing "Play" by Brandon Stockley

Stockley had a nice grab on a crucial 3rd or 4th down down the stretch... but I say his biggest play of the game was putting the clamps down on Marshall's TD celebration.

I mean how dumb can Marshall be? You are up by a field goal and you are going to give 15 yards to one of the best return men in the league after he already had gashed them for a couple of 40 yards returns? Glad to see that there are smarter people out there than the Obama supporters.

Saw that too. I could not make out what it was he pulled out. Do you know?

He talked about it in the Presser after the game, something about Obama, and how African Americans have acheived great things, or something to that effect.

No idea how he would pull that off in a TD celebration.

I need his A$$ getting more TDs though, good to see they went to him, and when Cutler underthrew, they went right back to him.

Saw that too. I could not make out what it was he pulled out. Do you know?

"After the game, Marshall said he had a black-and-white glove designed to honor President-elect Barack Obama and former Olympians Tommie Smith and John Carlos, who made controversial black power salutes at the 1968 Games in Mexico City."

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/video...ed-penalty/3612

Looked like a glove of some sort....caught that too last night.....not sure who it was that stopped hime but he should get a day off for saving the penalty.

Typical ass-clown! He's lucky Stokely came over and saved his ass!

Looked like a glove of some sort....caught that too last night.....not sure who it was that stopped hime but he should get a day off for saving the penalty.

the title of this thread is...

:(

Smartest call on a field by a player that i've seen since the philly lineman yelled at westbrook to hit the turf on the 1 yrd line. brilliant and heads up and may have saved his team's playoff chances simply by hauling ass and getting in Marshall's and talking him down from the ledge of stupidity...

Marshall said he wanted to provide a counterpoint to John Carlos and Tommie Smith's protest at the 1968 Olympics by raising a half-white, half-black glove into the air as a salute to racial harmony.

The irony is this: He was dead right! "Racial Harmony". Marshall (black guy) catches a TD to give Broncos the lead and Stokley (white guy) may have prevented an excessive celebration penalty to win the game. Proving the glove and his thoughts were right! If we (black/white) work together everything turns out much better. I think the way it worked out was better than if he had put the glove on and gave the old fist pump!

Yes we can!

Okay, now I'll get off the political stump and go back to football