Sign in to follow this  
rlb

WR Help

Need to choose 2 from the following:

Driver vs CHI

Holmes vs SD

Jackson @ CINN

Bradley vs NO

Need to win out to make the playoffs. All have good matchups. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Please leave a link and I will answer yours. Thanks in advance.

I actually like Holmes and Bradley. SD gives up the most points to fantasy QBs and I can't see Holmes not having a decent day. Bradley's on fire as of late and I like him a little bit more than DeSean (who is not that much of a red zone threat with Brown and Curtis back).

Holmes and Driver. GB will be forced to pass and Driver should see plenty of targets.

Thanks for mine

I actually like Holmes and Bradley. SD gives up the most points to fantasy QBs and I can't see Holmes not having a decent day. Bradley's on fire as of late and I like him a little bit more than DeSean (who is not that much of a red zone threat with Brown and Curtis back).

Agreed.

Driver vs CHI

Holmes vs SD

Jackson @ CINN

Bradley vs NO

Need to win out to make the playoffs. All have good matchups. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I'd go with Holmes (SD pass defense SOOOO bad) and Bradley - he seems to have a great connection with Thigpen. thanks for mine.

I like Driver against that terrible Terrible paass D. Driver is the perfect WR against this D. I like him even more if this is a PPR. Look people will tell you S.D. pass D is really bad , but Pitts will be able to run on them. On the other hand you can't run on Chicago. G.B. will have to pass to win this game.

And Bradley has played well of late and that game should be a shoot out.

I would then consider Jackson

and finally Holmes....Someone mentioned where has Jackson been? Where has Holmes been? I've expected big things from this guy and we haven't seen it yet. But with that said he's not a terrible choice.

Don't forget to check the weather report Sunday. Green Bay could be sloppy, but then again you can't run on Chicago so GB won't have a choice. Your Holmes lovers might note we've got snow in the forecast in the Burgh. They're also calling for snow in Cinnci. But check the forecast on Saturday or Sunday.

i plucked Green-Ellis out of my lineup just in time. Thank God I heard Morris would be in the mix because that saved my day.

Go get 'em....win it out. :doublethumbsup:

Driver vs CHI

Holmes vs SD

Jackson @ CINN

Bradley vs NO

I like Bradley and Holmes.

Bradley has been doing well lately and KC will need to throw a lot vs NO.

Holmes has good matchup plus he is due for a good game I believe.

I'm going to go with Holmes and Bradley. I like their matchups a lot more than the others. Especially Holmes. Look what Thigpen did to San Diego last week!

Thanks for your help on mine!

I like bradley and Jackson

Holmes

I'd definitely go w/ DJax first... He has become the most explosive threat the Eagles have. After that I'd say Bradley, Driver, and then Holmes. Thigpen likes to throw Bradley's way and they're a good connection. Driver will see a lot of balls today. Don't count on Holmes, too iffy.

Go w/ DJax and Bradley...