Sign in to follow this  
Jarvis Basnight

RB start of the week.

I'm trying to trade for him now. The Green Bay running game is really starting to hit on all cylinders and Grant's said himself he keeps feeling better/stronger every week.

The proof is in the pudding....

11/02 @ Tennessee - 20/86 or 4.3 ypc

11/09 @ Minnesota - 16/75 or 4.7 ypc

11/16 vs Chicago - 25/145 or 5.8 ypc

He's gotten better the last 3 weeks against 3 of the top 10 rush defenses in the NFL.

I'm trying to trade for him but think it may be too late as his value may go through the roof after a great MNF showing.

His playoff schedule is debatable being home against Houston, then @ Jacksonville, and @ Chicago but he's had a very good history against Chicago and Jacksonville hasn't been solid against the run this year.

I'm just sayin....

It makes too much sense for it not to be a big week for him. The Saints D will not be giving him extra attention because of Green Bay's passing game. And what better way to keep Drew Brees off the field and take the hometown Saints fans out of the game?

I'm going to guess 27/135/2 Td's, 3/20/0 Td's. :unsure:

It makes too much sense for it not to be a big week for him. The Saints D will not be giving him extra attention because of Green Bay's passing game. And what better way to keep Drew Brees off the field and take the hometown Saints fans out of the game?

I'm going to guess 27/135/2 Td's, 3/20/0 Td's. :rolleyes:

I might make a mess all over myself if that happens. :banana:

Yeah! I'm a complete moron. :banana:

I was wrong, mainly because NO was unstoppable. Grant looked good in the first half and got screwed out of a 1 yard td since they handed it to the fullback.

One good thing came of this.....his value stayed low and I just traded for him. :banana: I still contend he's going to be good down the stretch, especially with the weather turning bad. :thumbsdown:

I hope your right. I'm starting him over Michael Turner this week.

How did that work out for you? :rolleyes:

How did that work out for you? :rolleyes:

Really well. I started Turner instead.

Ironically enough, I picked up Thomas off the WW last week because I dropped Grant a few weeks ago. Although it worked out for me this week, I still wished I hadn't dropped Grant. He looked very good last night when it was still a game.