Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Those of you on a playoff bye

What will you be doing instead of sitting in front of the tv/computer watching how your fantasy football team is doing? I plan on hanging out with my roommates, and watching them sweat it out over their teams. A guy in our league will miss the playoffs for the first time after going to the championship game (and losing) in three consecutive years. This will be only the second time in 4 years that i will get a first round bye.

So ladies and gentleman...how will you enjoy your first round bye?

Thankfully I have a diversion as our church is doing Cookies with santa for the kids at noon Sunday.

Then off to a pump it up birthday party for one of my friend's kids. That will get me through the first round of games.

After that...pretty busy at home putting up the Christmas tree.

Thankfully I have a diversion as our church is doing Cookies with santa for the kids at noon Sunday.

Then off to a pump it up birthday party for one of my friend's kids. That will get me through the first round of games.

After that...pretty busy at home putting up the Christmas tree.

Looks like you are smart trying to find things to divert your attention away from football. Luckily, I work for a professional sports team that will be playing Saturday night, which means Sunday just happens to be my only day off. I normally try and run errands, but occasionally I will lie around the house and watch football.

Looks like you are smart trying to find things to divert your attention away from football. Luckily, I work for a professional sports team that will be playing Saturday night, which means Sunday just happens to be my only day off. I normally try and run errands, but occasionally I will lie around the house and watch football.

I will still watch quite a bit of football while decorating the house.

But the diversion is more from being pissed that I missed the playoffs in one league with one of the best teams I have ever drafted. Had Steve Smith got in on one of the two he was down at the one...I win and am in the playoffs playing this week.

Guess I'll have to interact with humans that day.

Actually, think I'll hit the Boston auto Show with my buddies and then watch the Pats play at 4:00.

Eat lunch after church, maybe rub one out (celebrating the bye week) and watch football. No way on earth I don't watch because you don't want to miss a key injury to a player and fail to grab their backup. Gotta stay geeked and not let your guard down!

Hey Sho Nuff what you said kinda reminded me of this old school scene

http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=33&qid=119

I'll be spending the day reminding my arch enemy of how my suggestion to the guy who made the last PO spot and he didn't was possible do to my suggesting he pick up Cassel vs Mia week 12.

I'll then thank him for trading his 15 and 26 picks for 10 and 30 on draft day.

I'll then thank him for taking F Gore L Johnson and T Holt with his first 3 picks while I took Portis(11), Wayne(15) and J Lewis(26)

I will then graciously thank him for trading me O Daniels and M Schaub for Hasselback anf LJ Smith week 2.

Finally I will let him know that his cheating ways(he would make 3 line-up sheets out and put the best one in the start folder before the days of the internet) have finally come back to haunt him.

Yes I hate this guy as much as Cartman hates Kyle.