Sign in to follow this  
Kimbo Slice

Day Old Doughnut a man that has the balls to call out

has never revealed who he roots for? You sir, are the true definition of a coward. Enjoy posting to your hearts content, as long as you are happy thinking you are accomplishing something. Enjoy :nono:

has never revealed who he roots for? You sir, are the true definition of a coward. Enjoy posting to your hearts content, as long as you are happy thinking you are accomplishing something. Enjoy :nono:

Hey, genius way to post a dumbass thread. I've stated before on numerous occassions I root for the Texans. Just ask Dallass Douchepire. Do a little search before you make an even bigger idiot of yourself. Now, do you want to delete this thread or shall I continue to prove your ignorance? You choose.

:nono:

Hey, genius way to post a dumbass thread. I've stated before on numerous occassions I root for the Texans. Just ask Dallass Douchepire. Do a little search before you make an even bigger idiot of yourself. Now, do you want to delete this thread or shall I continue to prove your ignorance? You choose.

:nono:

:nono: Texans....You have alot of nerve calling others out.

i can still take you down in less that 30 seconds Kimbo, you little girl...

:nono: Texans....You have alot of nerve calling others out.

At least I'm here win or lose. LIke I said, I proved your ignorance. If you think your LOL is going to bother me, think again. I always love it how when asked who I root for people laugh as if true fans like me can't rip on the Cowboys and their idiotic fanbase. Since you posted a thread about me it's funny how I didn't see you mention who you root for. Not that I give a damn since I've never seen any of your posts, but obviously you have a hard on for me. So, who do you root for?

At least I'm here win or lose. LIke I said, I proved your ignorance. If you think your LOL is going to bother me, think again. I always love it how when asked who I root for people laugh as if true fans like me can't rip on the Cowboys and their idiotic fanbase. Since you posted a thread about me it's funny how I didn't see you mention who you root for. Not that I give a damn since I've never seen any of your posts, but obviously you have a hard on for me. So, who do you root for?

Hey, was with you, right up until i read your signature...don't be dissing the Duncan...Every organization wishes they could be the Spurs...

That's pretty cool. Someone who's been a member less than six months and has only 64 posts calling out someone.

Either they think they've gained an exceptional amount of board insight in a short amount of time OR this new user name is an alias for a longer standing poster.

Now THAT would be the definition of a coward.

i can still take you down in less that 30 seconds Kimbo, you little girl...

That's pretty cool. Someone who's been a member less than six months and has only 64 posts calling out someone.

Either they think they've gained an exceptional amount of board insight in a short amount of time OR this new user name is an alias for a longer standing poster.

Coupla quality focking posts there. :thumbsup:

Hey, was with you, right up until i read your signature...don't be dissing the Duncan...Every organization wishes they could be the Spurs...

Actually I forgot to change that many months ago. I lived in the Austin area for quite some time and have been a Spurs fan since the Artis Gilmore days. I lost a signature bet to someone on the geek board last summer and that was what I had to post.

Exactly. And you notice how the tool has yet to answer my question as to who he roots for. I'm guessing he's a Cowboys fan. So, in his shallow and feeble mind fans of "lesser quality" teams can't call out the Cowboys and their fans for what they are... which would be gutless.

Actually I forgot to change that many months ago. I lived in the Austin area for quite some time and have been a Spurs fan since the Artis Gilmore days. I lost a signature bet to someone on the geek board last summer and that was what I had to post.

San Antonio area here, and them is fighting words... :unsure:

:thumbsup:

San Antonio area here, and them is fighting words... :unsure:

I love San Antonio. I haven't been there in a couple of years. Austin was a blast. Too awesome of a town and the atmosphere and people were much classier than Dallassites.

:unsure:

Kimbo Slice.... http://regmedia.co.uk/2008/01/22/you_fail.jpg

I guess I have to post 20,000 times, and be here for 6 years to know that guy does nothing but bump old threads and talk about the Cowboys? Hell, the guy then states he is a Texans fan. He should be posting about the Texans glorified history. As a matter of fact, he should go watch the 20 second DVD of the Texans "Run to Glory"

I guess I have to post 20,000 times, and be here for 6 years to know that guy does nothing but bump old threads and talk about the Cowboys? Hell, the guy then states he is a Texans fan. He should be posting about the Texans glorified history. As a matter of fact, he should go watch the 20 second DVD of the Texans "Run to Glory"

I guess someone has to be a fan of the Steelers/Niners/Giants etc to talk smack about the Cowboys. Texans fans aren't worthy. :music_guitarred: Where have I bumped old threads, genius? Again, I prove your ignorance. You still haven't answered my question as to who you root for? You still have a hard on for me this morning. LMAO. SHut up while you're behind, genius.

I guess someone has to be a fan of the Steelers/Niners/Giants etc to talk smack about the Cowboys. Texans fans aren't worthy. :thumbsdown: Where have I bumped old threads, genius? Again, I prove your ignorance. You still haven't answered my question as to who you root for? You still have a hard on for me this morning. LMAO. SHut up while you're behind, genius.

Good job man, you're good at the internet................:thumbsup: Keep that IQ at a steady level now.

Good job man, you're good at the internet................<_< Keep that IQ at a steady level now.

Hey, dipshiot. I've asked you two times now who you root for. I love how you call me out yet you're too chickenshiot to name your team. How many more times do I have to prove you're a complete idiot?

Hey, dipshiot. I've asked you two times now who you root for. I love how you call me out yet you're too chickenshiot to name your team. How many more times do I have to prove you're a complete idiot?

He likes the Arizona Cowbaneers, just like his alias, MacGay. Whoever's winning at the time.

:angry:

Oh I get it, if I tell you who I root for you then you create a post about me. Hmmm nah, tell us all about the Texans and their glory years. Come on, tell us about that playoff.................Oh yeah, get out of the basement first. :lol: You are a pretty pathetic guy, hell I think you are on ignore haha enjoy. Now run along and make a thread about the Cowboys again. Oh, do you think David Carr is a Hall of Famer :lol: DUMBASS