Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Semifinals

Village Idiots vs 1836's

This is where the DeAngelo for Berrian trade can really comeback to haunt the Idiots. Not only could he use DeAngelo with MB3 banged up, but now he has to face said hottest RB in the league.

Tough matchups for Village Idiots across the board. 1836's have good matchups. That's enough to make the game look like a push to me.

Blood Bombs vs Paranoid Androids

I've got a lot of starting lineup decisions to make. Not sure about Cassel vs McNabb. And this is the first week I have had my top 6 position players healthy (Moss, S. Smith, Megatron, Bush, Forte, Slaton) so I have to decide who to bench. I am definitely leaning towards sitting Megatron at the moment.

Androids scare the hell out of me. Rivers and Chris Johnson mostly. If I can keep those two below 40 points, I'll like my chances.

Prediction: Blood Bombs vs 1836's for the initial Die Nasty Championship game.

I like the 1836's matchups a ton this week. Don't care much for VI's matchups at all. That said. VI has proven to be the best team in the league so I am probably wrong and then he'll kill me or 1836's next week as karmic revenge for me picking against him.

That said. VI has proven to be the best team in the league so I am probably wrong and then he'll kill me or 1836's next week as karmic revenge for me picking against him.

This is the only thing that seemed to make any sense. Don't mess with destiny Blood Boobs. :doublethumbsup:

Bloob Bombs vs. Androids will be good. The line opened up at Blood Bombs -2.4. Does't get much tighter than that. I'm liking the Village Idiots to take down 1836's too.

I just want to publicly tell my team to fock off...when LenWhale is your most reliable RB over Addai and Jacobs...well...fock off...

:thumbsdown:

I adjusted the schedule so it reads correct now.

Geez fock almighty.

Bush and Forte both go down with injuries? At least Forte is back in, but what the hell?

It's not just a simple kick in the balls. It's more like someone kicking me in the balls, then taking my money.

I obviously blew it when I benched Megatron. Ugggh. I beg the FF Gods to not let it bite me.

That said, after Thursday I was afraid I'd be dead before the 3pm games even started. But the Androids are having a very rough Sunday thus far. I'm at least guaranteed to have a reason to keep watching this afternoon and tomorrow night.

1836's look to be in big trouble at the moment. They look to need a monster game out of Deangelo at this point.

Wow! What a game between Village Idiots and 1836s. It's been awhile since I have seen a 1 point playoff game. Good stuff.

I should be able to easily pull my game out tomorrow night setting up a great championship game, but I won't count my chickens before they hatch. I've seen stranger things happen than what it would take to beat me tomorrow night.

epic fail by Fitz, Johnson, and Ronnie.

gutted. :thumbsdown:

Good game Androids.

I honestly believed I was going down after the Pierre owns Reggie Bush game on Thursday. Then again after Rivers scored 20 points in the last 2 minutes of his game.

I'm very thankful for my WRs this holiday season.