Sign in to follow this  
LeBron

2 tough calls

4 pts for td thrown, 6 for running one in. 5 pt bonus pts at 250 yards combined passing and rushing and then 1 point every 25 yards after the 250.

Rodgers @ Jax or McNabb vs Browns (MNF) It seems on paper like a bit of a no-brainer to pick McNabb especially since I am in Cleveland but I am fearful that Philly gets up BIG and never really has to pass. Rodgers is 3rd overall in scoring in my league and McNabb 6th. Which one do I run with?

Also, my D's/specialty teams are Tenn @ Houston or NY Jets vs Buffalo. Kind of leaning towards Jets on that.

Please respond and I will respond to you! Thanks!!!

Go with Rodgers, my brother. I believe Westy will steal the show against the Browns, but Rodgers will air it out against a poor Bear secondary....he is embarrassed (much like McNabb was a few weeks ago) about missing the playoffs and I predict that he will go off. I agree that NYJ is the better start at D. Buff can't move the ball or score lately, whereas Houston will put up some points at home, and Schaub protects the ball better than Sage. Good luck!

Thanks for mine!

go with rodgers. jax's passing d isn't that much better than the browns'. i would pick tennessee though for defense. i'm not a big fan of picking a defense just because they are playing a worse offense (except in extreme cases). the majority of points from defenses come from things like sacks and turnovers, not from how many points they let up. even though houston has a better offense, the tennessee defense should still score more fantasy points than the jets.

thanks for mine, if you can please check out my other thread too:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=335899

I have the same dilemma. I currently have Rodgers in my lineup for the same reasons and Rodgers has been very consistent all year. NcNabb has been more up and down. I can easily see the Eagles doing to the Browns what the Cardinals recently did to the Rams...getting a lead and consistently running the ball in the 2nd half. McNabb may throw a few TD's, but I don't see the yards being there...IMO

Like to hear some input from those who are from or follow Philly, Packs, Tenn, and Jets. What are your thought on the McNabb/Rodgers decision as well as the Titans/Jets D/specialty teams play/

Thanks!!