Sign in to follow this  
Acquitted

yahoo scoring with Jay Cutler right?

Hey all,

I lost a heartbreaker of a matchup according to yahoo scoring (lost by 1.3 points). Looking at it closely though, it seems they shorted me 2 points with Cutler. They scored him 5.89, but by my count he should have 7.89. I get 6 points per TD, 1 point per 50 yards passing, and 1 point per 20 yards rushing with -2 for a fumble or INT. I see yahoo showing his stats as 172 yards passing with 1TD and 1INT to go along with 9 yards rushing. My calculations have this as = 7.89. So, apparently yahoo has him with 2 turnovers instead of the 1 I see. Anyone know what's going on with this? If they give me 2 more points then I move on to the championship round! :music_guitarred:

Thank you for the reply, even if it is bad news. <cries into his beer>

Every year I make a run in the playoffs only to come up short. Darn, one of these years the breaks will go my way. This year my opponent had Santonio Holmes, and I'm not sure that was really a TD the refs gave him.

Hate to be Mr. Bad News, but Cutler lost a fumble. I am Bronco fan and watched the game. Sorry man.

Cutler did not fumble. Selvin Young fumbled.

cbs had cutler with a fumble early on in the game, but then corrected it in that quarter as a selvin young fumble and culter got those 2 points back.

i think you will get those 2 points back.

You Win Boss.

Welcome to the championship round......

:thumbsdown:

Wow, that is amazing if true! I do feel bad for my opponent if this ends up putting me in the championship game. He made a roster adjustment after the afternoon games were done. He had Barber and T. Choice but ended up benching them both and leaving one of his RB positions empty once he saw the score and "thought" he was up by 1.3. At that point he didn't realize the yahoo score for Cutler may be in error. Just a bizarre situation!

Wow, that is amazing if true! I do feel bad for my opponent if this ends up putting me in the championship game. He made a roster adjustment after the afternoon games were done. He had Barber and T. Choice but ended up benching them both and leaving one of his RB positions empty once he saw the score and "thought" he was up by 1.3. At that point he didn't realize the yahoo score for Cutler may be in error. Just a bizarre situation!

wow, you have got to be kidding me....this guy is gonna ###### shoot himself!

I guess he was worried that one of them would end up with 0 rushing yards and a fumble??? Id sit a D (in leagues that go Neg), but I dont think I would sit a RB.....scoring changes happen all the time!

I KNOW why he did it but it is still the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. I predict a major bruhaha in your league when yahoo adjusts their scoring.

Man, I don't bench players ever (leaving a empty spot) and certainly wouldn't do it with a small margin of victory. That guy will remember that blunder until his deathbed which might be the bed he's occupying tomorrow when that correction takes place.

Well, it's official. Instead of losing by 1.3, I now win the matchup by 0.7. And yes, he is quite upset with this turn of events which I can fully understand. It sucks to miss out on a possible championship because of something like this.

What makes it even more interesting is he *could* have picked up a backup RB for Philly or Cleveland on Sunday (like Buckhalter) and been able to start him tonight as our league allows pickups at any time. He didn't though, and now it's too late because pickups only appear on the roster the day after the transaction. I am officially going to the championship game! It's been a bizarre year as my team finished the year 6-7 and sneaked into the 8th and final seed in the playoffs even though it was the 5th highest scoring team in our 14 team league. The only way my team even made it in was because the other team vying for the 8th seed lost a heartbreaker in his last game when Berrian scored that 95 yard TD, hehehehe. That same guy (Berrian) almost single handedly beat me yesterday!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....................................