Sign in to follow this  
Beef Ravioli

Tough call on WR's - need two

Calvin vs's Saints - He just keeps producing. I sat him last week, because I thought for sure this was the week he would not score with his QB situation. Luckily it did not hurt me.

Marshall vs's 49ers - I own and play Cutler so if he scores its like bonus for me, but if Cutler has one of his weeks....

Colston at Lions - Great matchup, seems like he and Brees are back together.

I have started Calvin and Marshall most of the season, but I am thinking of replacing Marshall with Colston - what do you think?

Leave a link

Calvin vs's Saints - He just keeps producing. I sat him last week, because I thought for sure this was the week he would not score with his QB situation. Luckily it did not hurt me.

Marshall vs's 49ers - I own and play Cutler so if he scores its like bonus for me, but if Cutler has one of his weeks....

Colston at Lions - Great matchup, seems like he and Brees are back together.

I have started Calvin and Marshall most of the season, but I am thinking of replacing Marshall with Colston - what do you think?

Leave a link

I would stick with Calvin and Marshall. Colston has been doing OK recently but is still kinda inconsistent. I'm thinking of benching him in favor of Kevin Walter (@OAK), if you're thinking of playing Colston over one of those 2, I'm guessing you'd think that'd be a bad idea?

As much as I hope Colston has a huge game I think that Marshall and CJ are your safest play. CJ is the only bright spot in DET and Marshall has 25 catches over his last four games. Brees just seems to have that one target every game it could be Colston or Moore. Good luck

check mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=336877