Sign in to follow this  
m4rk0

RB2 Help

Need help with my RB2 for our championship game.

LT vs Tampa (Tampa defense banged up and looking pedestrian lately)

Kevin Smith vs Saints (Smith posting solid numbers as of late)

Need help with my RB2 for our championship game.

LT vs Tampa (Tampa defense banged up and looking pedestrian lately)

Kevin Smith vs Saints (Smith posting solid numbers as of late)

I would go with Kevin Smith in this spot. I know it's going to be hard to bench LT in the Championship game, but with his lack of touches and the way SD likes to throw it around, KS is the better option.

What a crazy fantasy season when you have to actually consider benching LT for a rookie on an 0-14 team. That's crazy. With that said, I'd probably still go LT. LT would probably be your safer play, where Smith could be a boom or bust, depending on whether or not the Lions get in a hole early.

What a crazy fantasy season when you have to actually consider benching LT for a rookie on an 0-14 team. That's crazy. With that said, I'd probably still go LT. LT would probably be your safer play, where Smith could be a boom or bust, depending on whether or not the Lions get in a hole early.

Right now I have him in my starting lineup but I just looked at last week's stats and he only had 15 rushes against the putrid run defense of KC. That's really scaring me now. Smith had 20+ touches in the last 2 games. :thumbsdown:

I just looked at the numbers. And I can't decide. This is truly a toss up. In this case I'd play the player I can watch on TV.

LT is averaging 10-15 ppg and only had three 20 pt gms. He might be due for one. Smith is playing a crappy NO defense.

I think I'd go with LT.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=336827

I already answered your earlier. :thumbsdown:

I just don't think you can sit LT. Even though he is not the LT of years gone by, he normally scores a TD and puts up 80+ total yards.

Smith might do better, but I don't think I would put my eggs in his basket.

Thanks for mine!

Thanks for mine.

I also would go with LT.

It depends a bit on the scoring but I looked into the stats of two leagues I am in and I think he is much more consistent than Kevin Smith.

Except the Denver game in week 2 he allways had double digit numbers, while Smith is up and down all the time and he is on a really bad team.

LT is the safe bet here.

I agree with most. Trust your draft and start your #1 pick in the Final.

I actually acquired LT via trade in the middle of the season. Traded him for Andre Johnson. Yeah I know.... :music_guitarred:

I am not a "Never bench your studs" homer, but I still would have to roll with LT. Tampa can no longer stop the run and LT is OVERDUE!!! I really like Smith and I see your quandry, but I would be too afraid of NO jumping out to a big lead and Detroit abondoning the run.

Good luck!http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=336884

mine...

Still gotta go with LT. If he has a big good or big game, you'll be kicking yourself if you don't play him. Please see mine. LeBron.