Sign in to follow this  
Siouxsie

he tricked me:

That goes for 80 % of the posters here.

Am I right?

Am I right?

80% of the posters here are the same person.

Am I right?

Am I right, gutter?

You need to go look in one of The New Girl's threads. I don't know if Siouxsie is a man or woman but The New Girl Girl was drunk one late night and posted that it was so cold 'she' "was freezing my balls off" . And there's still two dozen horny lonelys chasing that thing. Of course that's the sanctuary and that speaks for itself.

I'll bet you've chased TNG yourself. And that's for sure a ghey man.

I hope they both are gone for good.

Btw, phillybear and SUXBNRUSTY have quite a few aliases left to vote for GOTY with. Just watch what happens tomorrow evening. :overhead:

And sawilson made a similar remark about 'her' d!ck falling off once. Of course I called this person on it and it was soon deleted.

I know that you are a shut-in with major problems, but what the fock are you talking about?

You are so desperate that you think that an alias talking about "her" getting eaten by some random dude is hot. I don't know what you picture that crusty old bag being like, but I picture her being like Bea Arthur. That makes me want to throw up.

Again, get back in the basement.

Dude, give it up. I never said if it was hot or not. Just pointing out the fact that eating a female box makes you sick, according to you. I have actually seen some pics of her, and it isn't even close to Bea Arthur. And stop with the pretending for just a moment. In the Geek picture thread, I am not the only one who said they would "Hit it". I realize it is cool to slam on S here and you were just jumping in on the fun. My first post that started this was just a focking jab/joke dude. I know you hate me and that's your right, but fock a duck man, chill out a little bit on this. It was just a joke at first and you kept on digging deeper. Big deal. And just because some tool thinks she is a guy doesn't make it so. I am going on the pretence that it is awoman since she has been posting for so long AND with the fact that she has posted numerous pics over the years that all appear to be the same girl among other reasons. Maybe I am fooled. I don't know. But this thing with making fun of S and calling her an old hag or whatever is the same thing as when folks say something like "Sux's focks cats" or "Gocolts lives in his mom's basement" or "TNG is fat" or........well you get the picture. It's obviously stuff that isn't true. GET IT. Something tells me you don't.

Dude, give it up. I never said if it was hot or not. Just pointing out the fact that eating a female box makes you sick, according to you. I have actually seen some pics of her, and it isn't even close to Bea Arthur. And stop with the pretending for just a moment. In the Geek picture thread, I am not the only one who said they would "Hit it". I realize it is cool to slam on S here and you were just jumping in on the fun. My first post that started this was just a focking jab/joke dude. I know you hate me and that's your right, but fock a duck man, chill out a little bit on this. It was just a joke at first and you kept on digging deeper. Big deal. And just because some tool thinks she is a guy doesn't make it so. I am going on the pretence that it is awoman since she has been posting for so long AND with the fact that she has posted numerous pics over the years that all appear to be the same girl among other reasons. Maybe I am fooled. I don't know. But this thing with making fun of S and calling her an old hag or whatever is the same thing as when folks say something like "Sux's focks cats" or "Gocolts lives in his mom's basement" or "TNG is fat" or........well you get the picture. It's obviously stuff that isn't true. GET IT. Something tells me you don't.

Looks like PFB hit a nerve. :dunno:

Looks like PFB hit a nerve. :pointstosky:

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

I should really apologize to him. He is a little slow on the uptake and all. :overhead:

Nah.

dude, is this the same one where the girl is out in the back yard sunbathing and her neighbor comes over and takes her bikini off and eats her out? i saw that. it was ok.

:dunno:

Man!

I wish I would have read this sooner instead of wasting my time bang'n the girl next door all night. :rolleyes:

Looks like PFB hit a nerve. :music_guitarred:

:wacko: So me calling him out on lies is him hitting a nerve......yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Here's the rub...........even if she is a woman, ignorant skanks aren't sexy. You lose either way.

:music_guitarred: So me calling him out on lies is him hitting a nerve......yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

You have claimed that I "lie" on several occassions. I keep asking how I am lying and you never have a coherent response.

In this case, how am I lying? Please try to make it so that a reasonable adult can understand it. Use a dictionary and grammar checker in advance and we might have a fighting chance. TIA.

You have claimed that I "lie" on several occassions. I keep asking how I am lying and you never have a coherent response.

In this case, how am I lying? Please try to make it so that a reasonable adult can understand it. Use a dictionary and grammar checker in advance and we might have a fighting chance. TIA.

:music_guitarred: Just because you won't admit it when I catch you lying on these boreds all the time doesn't mean you don't. Your constant playing dumb about this is ridiculous. You start to weasel when I hit you with the lies you say and then try and make it seem like I am some dumbfock, pretending that you can't follow what I am saying. In this thread you again gave a perfect example of this. I have already shown the entire geek club where you lied in this thread and you are still trying to spin this as something I couldn't explain to someone who is such an intellectual as yourself. Focking unreal. Since you have so much focking trouble understanding this, I will try one more time.

I stated that a male alias writing about a big fat set of beef drapes on a "woman" named Siouxsie made me sick to my stomach. I know that you are desperate for women, but if you have the desire to get between the legs of the equivalent of Bea Arthur, then it is you who has the problem. :wacko:

You see, you stated no such thing. All you said was it made you want to "phrew up in my mouf on this one." In post 32 of this thread, I quoted your posts so the super intelligent PFB could try and comprehend and you still don't seem to understand. The real insane thing is you act like you can't comprehend what I am saying constantly when we all know damn good and well you are just trying to weasel out of being caught again.

I realize you think you are better than most on this bored and that is fine by me, I really don't give a fock what you think. Why would anybody care what you think after some of the sh!t you pull here with this insanity.

You have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have major troubles following simple conversation and even more trouble admitting to wrong doing. Anyone who has read one of your outrageous posts about billicheat and the Patriots knows this to be true. But you just keep on telling yourself that everybody on here thinks you are this super intelligent guy if that what you need to do to look into the mirror each day. I bet right before you went to sleep last night, you patted yourself on the back thinking to yourself "I really made gocolts look foolish today" when you did nothing but embarrass yourself again with this playing stupid business you do with so many posters who don't agree with everything you say. It's over. We all know it and have known it for a long long time now.

Oh yeah, you spelled occasions wrong MR. Perfect.

:music_guitarred: Just because you won't admit it when I catch you lying on these boreds all the time doesn't mean you don't. Your constant playing dumb about this is ridiculous. You start to weasel when I hit you with the lies you say and then try and make it seem like I am some dumbfock, pretending that you can't follow what I am saying. In this thread you again gave a perfect example of this. I have already shown the entire geek club where you lied in this thread and you are still trying to spin this as something I couldn't explain to someone who is such an intellectual as yourself. Focking unreal. Since you have so much focking trouble understanding this, I will try one more time.

You see, you stated no such thing. All you said was it made you want to "phrew up in my mouf on this one." In post 32 of this thread, I quoted your posts so the super intelligent PFB could try and comprehend and you still don't seem to understand. The real insane thing is you act like you can't comprehend what I am saying constantly when we all know damn good and well you are just trying to weasel out of being caught again.

I realize you think you are better than most on this bored and that is fine by me, I really don't give a fock what you think. Why would anybody care what you think after some of the sh!t you pull here with this insanity.

You have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have major troubles following simple conversation and even more trouble admitting to wrong doing. Anyone who has read one of your outrageous posts about billicheat and the Patriots knows this to be true. But you just keep on telling yourself that everybody on here thinks you are this super intelligent guy if that what you need to do to look into the mirror each day. I bet right before you went to sleep last night, you patted yourself on the back thinking to yourself "I really made gocolts look foolish today" when you did nothing but embarrass yourself again with this playing stupid business you do with so many posters who don't agree with everything you say. It's over. We all know it and have known it for a long long time now.

I'll bet that felt good. You shouldn't hold back so much and next time, tell us how you really feel. :wacko:

:cheers: Just because you won't admit it when I catch you lying on these boreds all the time doesn't mean you don't. Your constant playing dumb about this is ridiculous. You start to weasel when I hit you with the lies you say and then try and make it seem like I am some dumbfock, pretending that you can't follow what I am saying. In this thread you again gave a perfect example of this. I have already shown the entire geek club where you lied in this thread and you are still trying to spin this as something I couldn't explain to someone who is such an intellectual as yourself. Focking unreal. Since you have so much focking trouble understanding this, I will try one more time.

:banana: huh?

:cheers: Just because you won't admit it when I catch you lying on these boreds all the time doesn't mean you don't. Your constant playing dumb about this is ridiculous. You start to weasel when I hit you with the lies you say and then try and make it seem like I am some dumbfock, pretending that you can't follow what I am saying. In this thread you again gave a perfect example of this. I have already shown the entire geek club where you lied in this thread and you are still trying to spin this as something I couldn't explain to someone who is such an intellectual as yourself. Focking unreal. Since you have so much focking trouble understanding this, I will try one more time.

Wow. I knew that you were messed up. I guess I did not realize just how much. :banana:

Again, you think that you have caught me "lying". I told you exactly what I meant by my post and you clearly don't get it. Since you have not seen any living poosay in a while, I could see why the thought of Siouxsie would get you all riled up. I guess I am not that desperate.

I don't think that I am better than most on this bored, although I would definitely go toe-to-toe with you any day in a comparison contest. :banana:

If you have this much anger towards me, you should probably just put me on ignore. It might save you some blood pressure medication. TIA.

Wow. I knew that you were messed up. I guess I did not realize just how much. :first:

Again, you think that you have caught me "lying". I told you exactly what I meant by my post and you clearly don't get it. Since you have not seen any living poosay in a while, I could see why the thought of Siouxsie would get you all riled up. I guess I am not that desperate.

I don't think that I am better than most on this bored, although I would definitely go toe-to-toe with you any day in a comparison contest. :wave:

If you have this much anger towards me, you should probably just put me on ignore. It might save you some blood pressure medication. TIA.

THAT'S your retort??? Unfockingbelievable. AND I told you that my first post was just a focking joke. How could I(or anybody for that matter) put the great, super intelligent PFB on ignore. :headbanger:

:rolleyes: Just because you won't admit it when I catch you lying on these boreds all the time doesn't mean you don't. Your constant playing dumb about this is ridiculous. You start to weasel when I hit you with the lies you say and then try and make it seem like I am some dumbfock, pretending that you can't follow what I am saying. In this thread you again gave a perfect example of this. I have already shown the entire geek club where you lied in this thread and you are still trying to spin this as something I couldn't explain to someone who is such an intellectual as yourself. Focking unreal. Since you have so much focking trouble understanding this, I will try one more time.

You better Cliff Note this. No way do you have anything important enough to say that takes this much effort.