Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

****The Official Colts-Bolts Playoff Thread****

I'm pullin for the Colts. Can't stand the whiney, sour grapes Chargers. Cry everytime they lose.

I don't like overtime in the NFL. Whoever wins the toss has a decided advantage. It should be even.

Oooooh.....did you hear Phillip Rivers "Game Over". Hope he's wrong!!

I don't like overtime in the NFL. Whoever wins the toss has a decided advantage. It should be even.

I hate that focker I can't wait until he loses today or next week

Oh he said that huh??? I missed that.

Hmm...well the Colts better stop them if they dont want that to be true....they shoulda had the fumble there...

Ugh....another week of the whiney Chargers.

Hey LT way to step up for yet another playoff game. What a post season flop.

At least the officials had nothing to do with the overtime win. Maybe now all the Hockulee crap can stop, they just got paid back.

3 first downs by penalty :music_guitarred:

They were all very obvious penalties... Were the ref not going to call those?

The Colts just didn't show up to play. Outside the play where they caught the Bolts off guard, they did nothing.

Anyone who assumed the Colts would roll over the Chargers hasnt been paying attention the last few years.

Ill give the Chargers props, impressive.

As for the Chargers being whiney pussies....agreed....so are the colts.

Nice no holding call on little Sproles run.

Best thing for SD was whiney b1tch boy LT getting hurt, no way they win the game with him playing

The refs didnt win that game for the Chargers....hell, take away the Wayne busted (luck if you will) play, and this thing is all SD....

Fact is, the colts are a GREAT team, but they have dont NOTHING to say "they are a greatly coached team with a proven track record in the playoffs"....cause honestly, its just not that way. 1 super bowl for the talent they have isnt "ok".

They dont have heart, its almost like their too much "business"/"brains" and not enough fire.....oh ######....I sound like that stupid kicker now :music_guitarred:

Teams with the two worst records in the playoffs win. :music_guitarred:

Impartial fan. Those refs ruined that game. Complete BULLSHIT!

Well...there WAS a face mask.

I DIDNT like that holding call on the throw, but when I saw the reply, I guess it sorta was....HUGE call, but it was.

And then the D holding earlier in that last drive...well it was too...of course it didnt help the play at all, all that DL really did was spin around a Charger OL, but the ref cant know what the play call was, so he sorta has to throw that flag too.

The colts got depserate, and played that way the last drive.

Someone please explain to me how you can say the refs gave the game to the Bolts in overtime? Those penalties were the product of the Colts defense breaking down and causing blatant fouls. How could you seriously say the refs blew the game? In my opinion, if they didn't make those calls, it would have been BS.

Matt Millen just praise Norv... Is that the death kiss? Seriously, Norv almost lost this game for the Chargers. He should have been on the ball to call a time out when he saw Manning rushing the offense on the long Wayne TD play.

That holding call in ot was absolutely ridiculous. Ther efs gave them the game

Dude... He grabbed the lineman's chest pads and spun him around when he was trying to get down field to block. How is that BS?

hey tool, name 1 penalty that shouldnt have been called?

Hey ######, here you go.

The holding call: Some contact early, legal, should not have been called. A stretch for illegal contact, looked within 5 to me, definitely not holding.

Face Mask: Hand on face mask but did not grab it. No call. Bullshit.

If your a chargers fan good for you. I am not a colts fan. All I am saying is that I focking hate when refs decide the game. They did tonight.

Impartial fan. Those refs ruined that game. Complete BULLSHIT!

Partial fan. I agree. But we didn't bring our best game, so can't complain that we got beat.

Someone please explain to me how you can say the refs gave the game to the Bolts in overtime? Those penalties were the product of the Colts defense breaking down and causing blatant fouls. How could you seriously say the refs blew the game? In my opinion, if they didn't make those calls, it would have been BS.

BS calls, those refs are a focking joke calling everything possible just let them play

Hey ######, here you go.

The holding call: Some contact early, legal, should not have been called. A stretch for illegal contact, looked within 5 to me, definitely not holding.

Face Mask: Hand on face mask but did not grab it. No call. Bullshit.

If your a chargers fan good for you. I am not a colts fan. All I am saying is that I focking hate when refs decide the game. They did tonight.

The pass play where there was holding was a mugging dude. That was not contact within 5 yards, that was holding.

And Sanders did grab the face mask... There is nothing objective about that, that is fact and a penalty. Besides, they were already in FG range.

I am one to question ref calls all the time, but this game was not decided by these calls. This game was decided by the Colts piss poor play.

Partial fan. I agree. But we didn't bring our best game, so can't complain that we got beat.

The colts got owned. Enjoy the off season. Nice loss tonight and Manning is a choker.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Pimptaddy.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Pimptaddy

The pass play where there was holding was a mugging dude. That was not contact within 5 yards, that was holding.

And Sander did grab the face mask... There is nothing objective about that, that is fact and a penalty. Besides, they were already in FG range.

I am one to question ref calls all the time, but this game was not decided by these calls. This game was decided by the Colts piss poor play.

So true. The whambulances are in full affect here.

Not only was that pass play holding, he wasn't even playing the ball after the initial hold. The ref's called the entire game tight. The Colts one dimensional offense was completely inept all night. The Bolts played better and were obviously the better team tonight.

Classy :headbanger:

if you cant tell, I have ZERO sarcasim in that statement (and im neither a colts nor charger fan)

· View this post

· Un-ignore Pimptaddy

· View this post

· Un-ignore Pimptaddy

:headbanger:

Say what you will about the officiating, but have you ever seen a punter make this much of an impact in any NFL game you can remember? Scifres was unreal.

Classy :headbanger:

if you cant tell, I have ZERO sarcasim in that statement (and im neither a colts nor charger fan)

Didn't think you were being sarcastic. Aren't you a Pats fan? It seems like I remember you being one of the few that wasn't a total tool last season.

I'm pullin for the Colts. Can't stand the whiney, sour grapes Chargers. Cry everytime they lose.

These are happy tears!!! :headbanger:

Didn't think you were being sarcastic. Aren't you a Pats fan? It seems like I remember you being one of the few that wasn't a total tool last season.

Nope, actually the reason I dont come off as a "tool" is cause im a fan of the NFL....no specific team.

I moved around a LOT growing up, so I never really took to a team to that level...then couple in FA and so much player movement, and I just became an objective fan that REALLY loves the game and respects all the teams.....even the pats :headbanger:

Matter a fact, in that super bowl game last year, I was one of the few that was saying that I thought the giants had a legit shot to make that a great game....and as the kind of fan I am, I am glad they did (even though I did want to see those damn old "perfect fins" finally shut the fock up! :wall:).

Nope, actually the reason I dont come off as a "tool" is cause im a fan of the NFL....no specific team.

I moved around a LOT growing up, so I never really took to a team to that level...then couple in FA and so much player movement, and I just became an objective fan that REALLY loves the game and respects all the teams.....even the pats :wall:

Matter a fact, in that super bowl game last year, I was one of the few that was saying that I thought the giants had a legit shot to make that a great game....and as the kind of fan I am, I am glad they did (even though I did want to see those damn old "perfect fins" finally shut the fock up! :)).

That would explain a lot. I thought I'd found the only New Englander in the world that wasn't wickhad retahhhhded.

kidding fellas. :headbanger:

That would explain a lot. I thought I'd found the only New Englander in the world that wasn't wickhad retahhhhded.

kidding fellas. :banana:

rotfl!!!

nah, last year the ONLY part of me that rooted for the pats was the part that wanted to NEVER hear from those old fin players again (especially that focking mercury morris.....way to much insecure....TO like....trashing talking as the Pats made their "run to perfection"....IMO).

The rest of me REALLY wanted to see the Giants shut the pats the ###### up.

So torn :)

This year...its great for a fan like myself, cause WHO KNOWS who is gonna win this thing, and who cares! Its gonna be great, this is one of the most balanced playoff brackets "in our minds to start" that I recall.

I mean hell, people were predicting the colts to win it all ;)

One team I think thats "a lower seed" to make waves is the Ravens....of course cause I said that the fins will whip them up tomorrow with the wildcat :pointstosky:

rotfl!!!

nah, last year the ONLY part of me that rooted for the pats was the part that wanted to NEVER hear from those old fin players again (especially that focking mercury morris.....way to much insecure....TO like....trashing talking as the Pats made their "run to perfection"....IMO).

The rest of me REALLY wanted to see the Giants shut the pats the ###### up.

So torn ;)

This year...its great for a fan like myself, cause WHO KNOWS who is gonna win this thing, and who cares! Its gonna be great, this is one of the most balanced playoff brackets "in our minds to start" that I recall.

I mean hell, people were predicting the colts to win it all :banana:

One team I think thats "a lower seed" to make waves is the Ravens....of course cause I said that the fins will whip them up tomorrow with the wildcat :pointstosky:

Now that the Colts are out of it, I'm just along for the wild as well. Really don't care who wins it, and for the first time in awhile, I'm not rooting against anyone either.

Now that the Colts are out of it, I'm just along for the wild as well. Really don't care who wins it, and for the first time in awhile, I'm not rooting against anyone either.

Its a good feeling! Enjoy the playoffs.