Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

OFFICIAL KEEPER / DRAFT SLOT thread

Moz -- I keep mjd and choose to draft as close to the middle as can ( lower middle preference )

fella's shout out draft preference as well.

options are

A. high as I can

B. high middle ( 6th overall moving up )

C. Low Middle ( 7the overall moving down )

D. as low as I can

E. I am Joc an I focking suck at teh drafting ... so does it really matter. :)

fella's shout out draft preference as well.

options are

A. high as I can

B. high middle ( 6th overall moving up )

C. Low Middle ( 7the overall moving down )

D. as low as I can

E. I am Joc an I focking suck at teh drafting ... so does it really matter. :)

I think your choices suck - - On that note - I want the 10 hole - - That's how many regular season wins I will have 2009! I will make the playoffs this year!

Moz, it would be helpful if you posted in here the order of draft spot selection too. All this draft info is spread over a few threads.

Order of Draft Slot Selection.

1 Gepetto

2 jocstrap

3 dehaven123

4 Tarheel

5 famousb

6 hellothere

7 Little Big Head

8 The Moz

9 sloracer

10 singman2

11 kutulu

12 ahill

Moz, it would be helpful if you posted in here the order of draft spot selection too. All this draft info is spread over a few threads.

:nono:

holy sh!t - I didn't already post that? Seriously my bad fella's sorry bout that - I really thought I posted that already.

coulda been a subconsious plot to throw off Famous though.

Order of Draft Slot Selection.

1 Gepetto

2 jocstrap

3 dehaven123

4 Tarheel

5 famousb

6 hellothere

7 Little Big Head

8 The Moz

9 sloracer

10 singman2

11 kutulu

12 ahill

The Omaha Kid steps up his game again! :nono: thanks Gepetto

I will make the playoffs this year!

while I started to agree that maybe my choices were limited -- i then read this and began laughing to hard to make a change.

I might keep Brady...I'll decide at the last possible minute though. :headbanger:

I might keep Brady...I'll decide at the last possible minute though. :shocking:

KUTULU's CHOICES

Tom Brady

Jake Delhomme

David Garrard

Earnest Graham

Julius Jones

Jamal Lewis

Sammy Morris

Hank Basket

Chris Chambers

Rashied Davis

Galloway

Henderson

stokley

bobby wade

Wes Welker

Damn Kutulu - not much there to choose from - Yikes :banana:

as previously noted, i will 3-peat by keeping Forte and then having a draft slot selection preference order of: 11, 10, 9, 8, 12

as previously noted, i will 3-peat by keeping Forte and then having a draft slot selection preference order of: 11, 10, 9, 8, 12

only one place to go once you've been champ champ

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

V

you beat the odds last year by a back to back winning performance. Noteworthy amongst the greatest feats in FF history. But you will end the 2009 season...

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

V

10th place

:nono: my friend joco...

Forte + a top 2nd round pick and the rest of my excellent drafting = :cheers: :first: :first:

:lol:

:nono: my friend joco...

Forte + a top 2nd round pick and the rest of my excellent drafting = :first: :first: :first:

:wacko:

I just read this again - funny - I didn't put these two facts together the first time...

I'm drafting 10th and you'll finish 10th - - Hmmm maybe that's a sign

i'm liking my star RB getting a shiny new QB to keep defenses honest... :pointstosky: :overhead: :bandana:

i'm liking my star RB getting a shiny new QB to keep defenses honest... :pointstosky: :overhead: :bandana:

Agreed. In my other leagues that Forte is available, he will now take on top 3 status at RB.

I'm beginning to regret moving him after I acquired him last yr.

you never know, i was willing to move Westbrook last year (and get crucified for it), maybe Forte will be happy to find a new home too.. :music_guitarred:

Agreed. In my other leagues that Forte is available, he will now take on top 3 status at RB.

I think Fortes production could actually go down a little with the addition of Cutler, especially in the recieving game.

I think Fortes production could actually go down a little with the addition of Cutler, especially in the recieving game.

i actually kind of agree w/ this part. I don't see him leading the team w/ 60+ recs again.

But i think his runs may be more productive with the threat of a strong-armed QB in the pocket...

i actually kind of agree w/ this part. I don't see him leading the team w/ 60+ recs again.

But i think his runs may be more productive with the threat of a strong-armed QB in the pocket...

I didn't get to see Forte play much last year. Only highlights. So what is making him so valuable? Speed - Toughness - hits the hole hard? His qb and wr situation was horrible and he still put up great numbers. HOW?

I didn't get to see Forte play much last year. Only highlights. So what is making him so valuable? Speed - Toughness - hits the hole hard? His qb and wr situation was horrible and he still put up great numbers. HOW?

vision and ability to find the hole, the truest trait of a great runningback

vision and ability to find the hole, the truest trait of a great runningback

yep, he's got the patience to let his OL set up their blocks even w/ pulling Gs and Ts. Then he sees that hole and hits it hard, but keeps his eyes looking downfield to see where the DBs are coming from so he can set them up to miss. That's something you hear about RBs all the time - they should be able to make that first guy miss.

i don't like using the term "complete back", but he does have a solid all-around skill set. He's not what i'd consider a dynamic RB that puts up amazing runs all the time (though he does have some), and he's not a grinder (though he can carry a full load - 369 total touches in '08). He's also got solid receiving skills and isn't afraid to catch the ball in traffic.

and one of the attributes he brought from college to the pros - he always seems to fall forward when being tackled. That to me is a big quality in an RB, as it can add a yard on every play. That adds up over the course of the year.

here's a decent highlight video for ya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbWamOLScmE

yep, he's got the patience to let his OL set up their blocks even w/ pulling Gs and Ts. Then he sees that hole and hits it hard, but keeps his eyes looking downfield to see where the DBs are coming from so he can set them up to miss. That's something you hear about RBs all the time - they should be able to make that first guy miss.

i don't like using the term "complete back", but he does have a solid all-around skill set. He's not what i'd consider a dynamic RB that puts up amazing runs all the time (though he does have some), and he's not a grinder (though he can carry a full load - 369 total touches in '08). He's also got solid receiving skills and isn't afraid to catch the ball in traffic.

and one of the attributes he brought from college to the pros - he always seems to fall forward when being tackled. That to me is a big quality in an RB, as it can add a yard on every play. That adds up over the course of the year.

here's a decent highlight video for ya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbWamOLScmE

Good video :headbanger:

He has the ability to make players miss, and he looks pretty tough to bring down. I was impressed with several of those little jukes right b4 a tackler was about to make contact. I'll give him a thumbsup, but Jocstrap won't have him in any top 5 rb list this year :wave: