Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Let's put this lame-ass "You are an alias" argument to rest.

Let's get this "alias" thing settled.  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want MikeFFToday to list every past and present alias of yours?

• Yes, please do.
    • No, I like hiding behind an alias/alia

I haven't voted because, frankly, I don't care. I have one alias, which I used for mebbe 20 posts if that a few years ago, which I created mainly to see if I could figure out the allure of it. I fayuled. It was "cmh's liver", I think I've said it here before, whatever. I didn't vote tho because I think the aliai are an integral fabric of this place; I like gutterslut, I liked Terry Schiavo (courtesy CH, welcome back CH by the way), EOP, Mr. Observant (newbs), etc. Live and let virtually live, I like to say. :doublethumbsup:

I haven't voted because, frankly, I don't care. I have one alias, which I used for mebbe 20 posts if that a few years ago, which I created mainly to see if I could figure out the allure of it. I fayuled. It was "cmh's liver", I think I've said it here before, whatever. I didn't vote tho because I think the aliai are an integral fabric of this place; I like gutterslut, I liked Terry Schiavo (courtesy CH, welcome back CH by the way), EOP, Mr. Observant (newbs), etc. Live and let virtually live, I like to say. :banana:

So you've perpetrated an alias...so you were the one who rooned the board. :dunno:

So you've perpetrated an alias...so you were the one who rooned the board. :dunno:

As per Rusty, I am a silverback now. I have carte blanche to do whatever the fock I want, yungin. :banana:

I haven't voted because, frankly, I don't care. I have one alias, which I used for mebbe 20 posts if that a few years ago, which I created mainly to see if I could figure out the allure of it. I fayuled. It was "cmh's liver", I think I've said it here before, whatever. I didn't vote tho because I think the aliai are an integral fabric of this place; I like gutterslut, I liked Terry Schiavo (courtesy CH, welcome back CH by the way), EOP, Mr. Observant (newbs), etc. Live and let virtually live, I like to say. :dunno:

Yeah, as usual, RP's about 30 sammiches shy of a picnic basket when it comes to getting the distinction. I posted about this last week - it's really the trolls more than the alia. Some aliases - when used for hilarity's sake - can add value to the bored. But when you form an alia strictly to troll & bait under one specific schtick and add absolutely nothing else of value or content to the bored, then those are the ones that need to be kicked to the curb. :banana:

As per Rusty, I am a silverback now. I have carte blanche to do whatever the fock I want, yungin. :)

Does that make us distinguished, I wonder?

Does that make us distinguished, I wonder?

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. :lol:

Yeah, as usual, RP's about 30 sammiches shy of a picnic basket when it comes to getting the distinction. I posted about this last week - it's really the trolls more than the alia. Some aliases - when used for hilarity's sake - can add value to the bored. But when you form an alia strictly to troll & bait under one specific schtick and add absolutely nothing else of value or content to the bored, then those are the ones that need to be kicked to the curb. :(

So now that your "You are an alias" schtick has been proven a dismal failure you are falling back on "it's not the aliases, it's the TROLLS".

What a loser you are, Wiffleslut. :overhead:

So now that your "You are an alias" schtick has been proven a dismal failure you are falling back on "it's not the aliases, it's the TROLLS".

What a loser you are, Wiffleslut. :rolleyes:

Reclina Vagina strikes again with another whiny rant.

Take your ball and go home....or just delete the thread. :rolleyes:

40-11

Looks like my position is in the vast majority here.

I wonder if those 11 are the the mental midget brigade running around whining "alias" day after day.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Hey RP, just wanted to inform you Mike's still working on your alias-outing request.

:overhead:

This post was pointless. There is no way for Mike to figure out who has an alias.

:headbanger: