Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

2009 draft random insults , comments , verbal abuse

I think there are 6 great players available, 4 that I prefer though.

Mine will be there with the 5th pick of players remaining in the mix. I've mocked :thumbsup:

and if he's not, I'm taking alternate #1 who is still a stud :thumbsup:

I've mocked :thumbsup:

I have been mocking you for a while now ... that doesn't mean My player will make it me. :thumbsup:

ive been looking at the draft order, who was kept, who's free....

i really think there is a definite tier after 4 picks into the second round.

i pick at 2.6.... so two of you fockers better make a mistake :dunno:

i promise to take the most boring player available... :argue:

I promise to suck the c@ck of any boring player available... :argue:

I guess Joc is rubbing off on ya...

I wish Joc was rubbing one off on me...

Moz, you really need to get your ghey in check...

Damn you people, start drafting. :lol:

So what month do we forsee the draft reaching me? Just trying to plan when to show up. :overhead:

Damn you people, start drafting. :argue:

So what month do we forsee the draft reaching me? Just trying to plan when to show up. :lol:

I promise you it wont take long for picks 2 and 4. :overhead:

I promise you it wont take long for picks 2 and 4. :music_guitarred:

just your next 14 picks??

Breaker Breaker 1 9 for an Ahill or Tarheel spotting.

T-minus 9 days and nothing.

Moz, what's your contingency plan?

both paid already they are playing just taking a bit -- may 4th is dsraft day anyway to be honest I wouldn' t draft pre NFL either. WEstbrook's value hinges on if Philly takes a RB , what is SD takes Wells or Moreno? An all da draft day trades. I wouldn't be picking yet either.

WEstbrook's value hinges on if Philly takes a RB

I hope that everyone who picks in front of me believes that as well and somehow Westy slides to me. I don't care if the Eagles draft Emmitt Smiff in his prime, Westy is a fuckking beast! :music_guitarred:

I hope that everyone who picks in front of me believes that as well and somehow Westy slides to me. I don't care if the Eagles draft Emmitt Smiff in his prime, Westy is a fuckking beast! :music_guitarred:

Westy ain't gunna make it past 2.3 - - I assure you this - - Not with that o-line

both paid already they are playing just taking a bit -- may 4th is dsraft day anyway to be honest I wouldn' t draft pre NFL either. WEstbrook's value hinges on if Philly takes a RB , what is SD takes Wells or Moreno? An all da draft day trades. I wouldn't be picking yet either.

I was wondering if they have paid. I feel better now

Westy ain't gunna make it past 2.3 - - I assure you this - - Not with that o-line

Westy sux... i'd trade him away for Matt Forte and LJ... :nono:

ps. fock the Iggles. CAR is going to crush Westbrook's spleen, like they crushed Chris Simms' spleen, in their week1 home opener here in Charlotte!

or maybe he's just going to blow out a knee like Caddy did 2 years ago here...

or maybe someone will just hit him hard enough that he pukes in mid-air like RBush did...

Westy is past his prime...

i'd draft him at 2.5 :)

Westy sux... i'd trade him away for Matt Forte and LJ AND BOLDIN... :nono:

ps. fock the Iggles. CAR is going to crush Westbrook's spleen, like they crushed Chris Simms' spleen, in their week1 home opener here in Charlotte!

or maybe someone will just hit him hard enough that he pukes in mid-air like RBush did...

Fixed

Westy sux... i'd trade him away for Matt Forte and LJ... :nono:

value baby value. Last year he was a consensus top 6 pick, same with LT - - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how the mighty have fallen. I mocked a 2nd time tonight. I still have you taking LT! Dude is going to slide to 2.5 - wow. But then again, you like those old steady fockers don't you!

the first 4 picks are obvious just not order -- after that who knows -- depends on preference.

the first 4 picks are obvious just not order -- after that who knows -- depends on preference.

no reception turner

S.J can't stay healthy

Fragile Westy

MBIII can't stay healthy

Portis?

L.T?

OR

super Fitz

or Moss

More than 4 IMO

no reception turner

S.J can't stay healthy

Fragile Westy

MBIII can't stay healthy

Portis?

L.T?

OR

super Fitz

or Moss

More than 4 IMO

i definitely concur...

but i wouldn't be surprised to see a QB go early considering how some scored last year...

and for the record, i'm not targeting LT... don't think he'll be there and might not take him anyway if he is. not a big fan of his schedule, as he seems to cr@p out against strong Ds...

value baby value. Last year he was a consensus top 6 pick, same with LT - - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how the mighty have fallen. I mocked a 2nd time tonight. I still have you taking LT! Dude is going to slide to 2.5 - wow. But then again, you like those old steady fockers don't you!

i likes my RBs like i likes my women - old and slow! :wave:

Easy now fockers! I've been around just not signed in and posting. And I won't be picking until 2 mins before my time expires just because I can. Hahhahahahahaahaha. The number one pick is available if anyone wants to send me an offer. Can't believe moz hasn't emailed me for it yet!

Easy now fockers! I've been around just not signed in and posting. And I won't be picking until 2 mins before my time expires just because I can. Hahhahahahahaahaha. The number one pick is available if anyone wants to send me an offer. Can't believe moz hasn't emailed me for it yet!

I hate you.

OK, not really.

No one's trading up unless they contact you within the next few hours. Just pick!!!

i'll give you the same offer i gave Delay...

i'll swap first rounders AND throw in my 2nd... :overhead:

ZERO chance I pick before the nfl draft

hard to take westy when Mareno joins the crew

i'll give you the same offer i gave Delay...

i'll swap first rounders AND throw in my 2nd... :overhead:

Damn I guess Forte is injured since you hold him so little value. :blink:

Damn I guess Forte is injured since you hold him so little value. :D

Forte is not a draft pick - he's a player... :)

Forte is not a draft pick - he's a player... :pointstosky:

NO - he counts as your 1st round pick -- when you say first rounder you mean Forte -- This is official sorry - you just gotta hope they don't accept - could be a long season. Then again a savy fella like yourself could win without a a second rounder I bet..

NO - he counts as your 1st round pick -- when you say first rounder you mean Forte -- This is official sorry - you just gotta hope they don't accept - could be a long season. Then again a savy fella like yourself could win without a a second rounder I bet..

i understand why someone w/ your record in FF would want to try and twist words and sabotage... but "pick" & "player" are not the same... maybe i can arrange a seminar at the local community college for you... :pointstosky:

i understand why someone w/ your record in FF would want to try and twist words and sabotage... but "pick" & "player" are not the same... maybe i can arrange a seminar at the local community college for you... :music_guitarred:

I went to UK ya sure I meet CC qaulifications?

I went to UK ya sure I meet CC qaulifications?

better chance w/ a UK education than an ECU education! but at least we can boast Miss USA... :wub: ECU girls... :music_guitarred:

:music_guitarred:

Quit stealing my thunder

:first:

Quit stealing my thunder

Hey, you can trade up and get it if u want :wave: Of course i'm not sure anyone wants u with the first pick. That means the draft wouldn't start until may 5.

Dammit man, I'm new and don't have anyone's contact information. I need your email please. :thumbsup:

Dammit man, I'm new and don't have anyone's contact information. I need your email please. :dunno:

should be on the league site. if not moz can forward it to u. i'm not gonna post it on a public message board.

i understand why someone w/ your record in FF would want to try and twist words and sabotage... but "pick" & "player" are not the same... maybe i can arrange a seminar at the local community college for you... :bandana:

You get a player w/ a pick

Hey, you can trade up and get it if u want :bandana: Of course i'm not sure anyone wants u with the first pick. That means the draft wouldn't start until may 5.

you seem to be tracking pretty well for that eventuality yourself