Sign in to follow this  
Jetdoc

2nd Round Commentary

Top 5 :wacko:

Absolutely. The Phins are going to have one of the best O-Line in the NFL this year and this is Ronnie's second year removed from the ACL. Everyone freaking out over the Pat White/Wildcat situation doesn't realize how talented RB is. Two years ago, right before the ACL surgery, he was playing at an absolutely beastly level before his season got ended prematurely. Ricky is on the wrong side of 30 and will see his carries diminish this year.

Every year an RB outperforms his ADP....Ronnie is THAT RB this year in my eyes.

One other player was really trying to distract me here, but I went with my lists. Roddy's production should improve this year for a few reasons, #1 being his second year with his Qb, and another the general improvement of this squad. They have the running threat to help take the pressure off of the passing game, and this should keep Roddy open and dangerous. There are other things involved too, that I will have to get into later. Roddy was my #8 receiver overall. I considered Brown, but was glad Clash took him. My RB first and foremost mentality needs to be kept in check with the current state of Rbbc in the NFL.

i see clash is here too. if he sticks around along with ace and jet already here, we have picks 2.11 through 3.05 right here.

And now Bomb disappears after this :wacko:

ronnie brown had 800 yards and 6 TDs last season outside of one of the best and biggest outlying fantasy games in history. wild horses could not drag me to pick him.

give me a sec to look between a pair of guys here. didnt expect both of them to be there.