Sign in to follow this  
#1LionFan

Do I do this trade?

I have been offered Antonio Bryant ($50) for pick 1.10 in the rookie draft ($11) and Eagles D ($5).

You can see my roster below. I have been stockpiling picks (had no 2009 draft picks) and dropping big contracts (Portis $90, probably Gates @ $49). I was going to use my extensive cap space to attack free agency, but I was just offered Bryant. I like that Bryant is in a contract year, but am not sold on him. FFT sure gave him some lofty reviews! #12 on the WR rankings. Taking on his contract may also prevent me from going after the top free agent, Lynch.

Do I pair Bryant with Welker in a PPR league or just keep the pick and Eagles D and go after Santana Moss, Holt, Walter, Bennett in FA? As you can see we start 3 WR with two flex positions. Getting Bryant may also allow me to drop an aging Hines Ward @ $28 and underachieving Clayton @ $14

Normally, I would not suggest anyone go after Bryant.......but given the state of the free agent WRs you listed, then it is probably a good deal for you. When it looks fair, then it probably is.

I am not sold on Bryant and his QB (whoever it is), but who you gonna get at 1.10?

I like Antonio Bryant. Immense talent. #1 option in Tampa Bay. And he doesn't drop balls like T.O. and Bowe. Go get him!