Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Cuse9's Help Thread

Hey what's up man? I was hoping you could give me some advice. I'm in a non-ppr league; we start a qb, 2 wr's, 2 rb's, 1 w/r, te, k, def and the scoring is 1 pt per 10 yards, a 2 pt bonus at 100 and all tds are worth 6.

My current team is: QB - Warner, Hasselbeck; WR - Andre Johnson, Vincent Jackson, Dwayne Bowe, Donald Driver; RB - LaDainian Tomlinson, Pierre Thomas, Joseph Addai, Ahmad Bradshaw; TE - John Carlson, Greg Olsen

Someone in my league is offering me Chris Johnson for Andre Johnson. As of now I'm 2-1 overall, leading my division, and I'm the 3rd highest scoring team. All of this without the services of LT and PT for most of this year, but what I saw from PT on Sunday was promising and I'm hoping LT can come back strong after his bye week.

Should I hold onto this team or make the trade?

Also is this past performance by Olsen a sign of things to come? I started Olsen over Carlson in week 1 and got burned, but with Seneca Wallace in, should I keep playing Olsen until Hasselbeck returns to the lineup?

Hey what's up man? I was hoping you could give me some advice. I'm in a non-ppr league; we start a qb, 2 wr's, 2 rb's, 1 w/r, te, k, def and the scoring is 1 pt per 10 yards, a 2 pt bonus at 100 and all tds are worth 6.

My current team is: QB - Warner, Hasselbeck; WR - Andre Johnson, Vincent Jackson, Dwayne Bowe, Donald Driver; RB - LaDainian Tomlinson, Pierre Thomas, Joseph Addai, Ahmad Bradshaw; TE - John Carlson, Greg Olsen

Someone in my league is offering me Chris Johnson for Andre Johnson. As of now I'm 2-1 overall, leading my division, and I'm the 3rd highest scoring team. All of this without the services of LT and PT for most of this year, but what I saw from PT on Sunday was promising and I'm hoping LT can come back strong after his bye week.

Should I hold onto this team or make the trade?

Also is this past performance by Olsen a sign of things to come? I started Olsen over Carlson in week 1 and got burned, but with Seneca Wallace in, should I keep playing Olsen until Hasselbeck returns to the lineup?

Hey, I have some big questions.

Question 1: Trade

I was just offered in a trade in my league. He is offering me Big Ben and Kev Smith and I will be giving up DDriver and Cutler. I know I am getting a better QB but the second part of the trade is what is killing me. I have pretty good depth at RB with LT, TJones, Bradshaw, Sproles and McGahee. I don't have very much depth and WR with Chad 85, both Steve Smiths, Johnny Knox. He has Fitzgerald, should I counter with a WR/RB to get Fitz? So my proposed trade would look like:

Big Ben ------ his side of deal.

Fitz

for

Cutler -------- mine side of deal

Driver

RB of my choice

Question 2: RB start week 4

Who should I starts in place of Turner (bye week) PThomas or McGahee? or should I bench SJackson so I could start both McGahee and PThomas? Bad Idea?

Thanks!

Hey Cuse, thanks for your help last week. I'm coming back to the well...

Byes have hit my WR corps pretty hard this week. I'm left with only 3 choices (have to start 2, non-PPR):

Devery Henderson

Lee Evans

Johnny Knox

Henderson seems to be up and down from week to week, and it's hard for me to expect anything from Evans anymore. Knox looks like he'll be great in another year or so. Which two would you suggest I go with this week?

Thanks as always.

Hey, one more question.

Starts TJones this week? NO has been stopping the run lately and I have Bradshaw and LT on the bench. What should I do?

I have to choose 2 from:

P. Thomas NO

R. Brown MIA

G. Coffee SF

J. Jones SEA

TD heavy league

any opinions appreciated, I will help you if I can.

thanks

PPR league

I am offered Randy Moss, Barber and Coles

For my Forte, Roddy and Mason

Moss>Roddy: Roddy's been frustrating, Gonzo hurts his value. Moss gets the looks each week, the TDs have to come eventually.

Barber>Forte: Barber shares carries, but is a monster many weeks. Forte may emerge, but he won't match last year's numbers.

Coles<<<Mason: This is where I give up my depth. Mason is solid, Coles looks almost irrelevant.

Barber is recovering from the quad injury and Forte's knee hurts.

Moss has a bad back which the pats will conceal and Roddy is healthy.

Thoughts?

Yardage league (1 point per yard receiving, rushing or passing, 7 points per TD)

Need to choose 3 of these 6 WR's to play week 4:

Andre Johnson HOU (poor matchup vs. OAK's Nnamdi Asomugha)

Marques Colston NO (also a poor matchup vs. Darrelle Revis of Jets)

Mario Manningham NYG vs. KC

Devin Hester CHI vs. DET

Bernard Berrian MIN vs. GB

Percy Harvin MIN vs. GB

What do you think? Normally I wouldn't consider sitting AJ or Colston, but they have such poor matchups and Manningham and Hester seem to have better ones.

Thanks for any input.

For bye week fill in PPR

J, Harrison cleveland (gets catches, little competition this week with j. davis questionable and J.lewis doubtful)

or

A. Bradshaw (probable and doesn't get catches or TD's)

or

B. Marshall ( no solid depth chart position seeing more use has possiblity of a low scoring game or a highscoring game)

or

K. Moreno (splits carries not a GLB being out preformed by buckhalter but seeing most of carries)

I'm leaning towards Harrison because of his catches and lack of competition. Most others think I should go with B. marshal who will see about 7 targets. What is your opinion?

Feedback?!

I'm interested if any of my advice helped or hurt your team. Regardless of whether or not you followed my advice I like to know how teams faired with their decisions of who to keep, trades...whatnot.

After reading through I think I gave some sound advice at times and some not so sound advice?! I was pretty high on Pierre Thomas, who did nothing. Jason Witten bombed for what I thought he could do. Some others though I nailed pretty good.

Did I help or hurt you?!

Hey Cuse I could really use help on what to do with my dynasty team!!! 12 Teams, 18 man rosters, PPR...

Here is my current roster:

Starters

QB Kurt Warner

RB Rashard Mendenhall

RB Joseph Addai

WR Randy Moss

WR Hines Ward

WR Kevin Walter

TE Jason Witten

K Laurence Tynes

DST Vikings

Bench

QB Matt Cassel

QB Matt Leinhardt

RB Ladanian Tomlinson

RB Darren Sproles

RB Jerome Harrison

RB Julius Jones

WR Terrel Owens

WR Roy Williams

WR Chaz Schilens

I am worried my team has grown to old and will be complete trash soon if I don't do something!

I also have the 3rd overall pick that i traded for and have my 7th overall and my respective picks in rounds 2,3, and 4 for the rookie draft as well...

Should I maybe use both 1sts on wrs like Dez Bryant and Gilyard depending where the rookie wrs end up? Any suggestions on what I should trade or draft in off season would be appreciated!