Sign in to follow this  
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: July 10th...

Congrats to Obama in gaining one point via his "Strongly Disapprove" percentage dropping...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...l_tracking_poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 30% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-seven percent (37%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of –7.

Some other tidbits...

* The Rasmussen Consumer Index shows that consumer confidence is down again on Friday. That’s the sixth straight daily decline and confidence is now at the lowest level since mid-March. Just 8% rate the economy as good or excellent while 62% say it’s in poor shape.

* For the second straight month, voters are more likely to trust Republicans than Democrats on the economy.

* Thirty-four percent (34%) of voters nationwide say the U.S. is heading in the right direction, the lowest level of optimism since mid-March.

Are you really gonna do this daily for the next 3 or so years. Can't we just have a monthly report or something instead.

Are you really gonna do this daily for the next 3 or so years.

I only posted today because he improved a point and I wanted to show that I don't just post negative things about Obama...

Obama did come in with a raw deal, and his inexperience is making it worse.

I agree with Titans, whoever is in charge is bad..

Look for a repub congress in 2010 if they don't get their act together.

I only posted today because he improved a point and I wanted to show that I don't just post negative things about Obama...

:wub: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure. Nice try. :angry:

Obama did come in with a raw deal, and his inexperience is making it worse.

I agree with Titans, whoever is in charge is bad..

Look for a repub congress in 2010 if they don't get their act together.

The sad thing is, there pretty much seems to be a general consensus that both parties suck, and neither will fix things.

But will we try something else? Hell no. We'll just swap off, again.

And will the Republicans have learned any lessons from their season in the wilderness? Nope. They will bring the same policies back, until they fock up and get thrown out. Then the Dems will bring their tired shtick back again...

And the circle jerk goes on, and on, and on.