Sign in to follow this  
BennyAndTheJets

Keeper Help

I can keep 3 of the following, the round of the pick I would have to give up follows the name. I have pick 1.03. The two obvious keepers are Marshall and Rodgers. Just not sure who to keep with the 3rd:

Santonio Holmes - 1st

Reggie Bush - 2nd

Calvin Johnson - 2nd

Jonathan Stewart - 4th

Owen Daniels - 7th

Matt Schaub - 7th

Brandon Marshall - 8th

Aaron Rodgers - 10th

Dustin Keller - 12th

Tim Hightower - 14th

I can keep 3 of the following, the round of the pick I would have to give up follows the name. I have pick 1.03. The two obvious keepers are Marshall and Rodgers. Just not sure who to keep with the 3rd:

Santonio Holmes - 1st

Reggie Bush - 2nd

Calvin Johnson - 2nd

Jonathan Stewart - 4th

Owen Daniels - 7th

Matt Schaub - 7th

Brandon Marshall - 8th

Aaron Rodgers - 10th

Dustin Keller - 12th

Tim Hightower - 14th

I'd keep Marshall (8th), Rodgers (10th), and Calvin Johnson (2nd).

It's tough to give up a 2nd for a player, but CJ's a stud and the Lions should be better this season (how could they be worse?). Plus, if you keep Marshall & CJ, then you've got WR locked-down with two every-week starters. Draft best-available RB with your 1st & 3rd pick and you should have a real solid team.

:pointstosky:

If you have to keep 3 players then I guess keep Calvin Johnson. He is the only guy I really see at least going in the round you are giving up. You are just going to have to focus on RB in the very early rounds.

I agree with everyone else, keep Calvin...he's definitely worth a 2nd round pick. If you're picking at 1.03, you'd be picking late in the 2nd round, and CJ would be an excellent value pick at that point so don't worry about giving up your 2nd rd pick.

Calvin Johnson - he's a top 5 receiver in my mind so to get him at 2nd round value in a keeper league is pretty darn good.

If you have a chance, check out my keeper help thread. Thanks!