Sign in to follow this  
despleyj

Roddy White vs. Greg Jennings

To me that is a really good question as I have them ranked almost the same. I think either pick would do you good. The deciding factor for me between the two would be the rest of your WRs and what bye weeks they have. I would also look at their schedules to see which team plays against weaker passing defenses. Its so close to call that I personally think you decide that way.

As a personal pref...I have always liked Greg Jennings.

This is a great question. I like both alot. It comes down to their schedules for me, since i think they will both have a really nice year. GB plays Det twice, Chicago's weak pass D twice, the Browns, Bengals and Rams each once, sounds like the winner to me.

Good luck, i would go with Jennings by a slim margin.

I would have to believe that Tony Gonzales will take some targets away from White over the course of the season. Jennings is my pick...

I would have to believe that Tony Gonzales will take some targets away from White over the course of the season. Jennings is my pick...

I'd be more worried about Gonzo taking touchdowns away from Turner in the red zone and more targets away from Jenkins. White has the potential to lead the NFL in a lot of categories, mainly yards. I'd take White as well over Jennings.

I'd be more worried about Gonzo taking touchdowns away from Turner in the red zone and more targets away from Jenkins. White has the potential to lead the NFL in a lot of categories, mainly yards. I'd take White as well over Jennings.

WHAT? Gonzo will take targets away from Jennings???????

Great question as I have them ranked nearly equally as well.

I like White a little bit more, despite having more weapons around him.

I like White because I think Ryan is poised to have an awesome season.

I believe Rodgers will have a great season, but I think he may have peaked last year.

I believe Rodgers will have a great season, but I think he may have peaked last year.

My sentiments.

Took White over Smith, Jennings, AND Boldin. It was really between White/Boldin but I'm so high on White. White is an absolute monster. Not too worried about TG - White is still the #1 target.

How do you peak in your first year? Lol... that doesn't really make sense. There is no reason to think Rodgers numbers will go down.

How do you peak in your first year? Lol... that doesn't really make sense. There is no reason to think Rodgers numbers will go down.

A healthy Ryan Grant and a better defense are 2 reasons why Rodgers' numbers could go down.

I'd take Jennings cuz of the schedule as mentioned above and Roddy just got P-A-I-D and that seems to be the ultimate jinx.

Being in an auction league, I look at $ value. Jennings is a few dollars higher than White. Jennings is also more of a household name, which means he will probably go for more $ than White. More so, than the AAV indicates. That said...I think White can be the better value. JMO.