A. Gonzales

V. Jackson

L. Coles

Driver

V. Shiance

B. Celek

Longwell

Dallas

Starters = Shaub, MJD, C. Johnson, Gore (RB/WR flex) A. Gonzales, V. Jackson, Shiancoe, Longwell, Dallas

I am being offered Peyton Manning, Willie Parker, and Boldin for MJD, Shaub, and Driver.

Starters would be Manning, C. Johnson, Gore, Rice (flex) Boldin, Gonzales, Shiancoe, Longwell, Dallas

It would be an upgrade for me at QB and WR where I am weak and I am stocked at RB. However, I'm struggling w/giving up MJD.

Please advise.

Absolutely. You will be fine with cjohnson gore and ray rice. You are getting an upgrade everywhere else.

Answer mine about edge a few topics down from yours.

How many RBs do you start? I would counter with Chris Johnson and let him keep Willie Parker, and see if he bites on that. Boldin would be a major acquisition for you.

I really like Manning and Bolden but I think Schaub is the next big thing in FFB and will have a very good year and MJD I'm personally not sold on his top 2 ranking but I'm in the minority on that but I'm no expert. That said I would yield to the experts and hang on to MJD & Schaub. But it's tough because you know what your getting with Manning and Bolden

Good Luck

Tough call.....MJD should be a STUD in ppr leagues. Manning would be a signficant upgrade imo, primarily b/c of Schaub's inability to stay on the field. Boldin is good upgrade over Driver. As another poster said, I would counter with CJ instead of MJD. If he insists on MJD, I would do it!

I would hang on to MJD if you can. Offer up Chris Johnson (and tell him to drop Willie Parker from the deal).

You've gotta do that deal, like you said you get a big upgrade at qb and wideout. Accept it now.

Answer mine about trading draft picks.

MJD's value is really in the PPR since he's a great receiving RB.

Look at it like this... Manning is an upgrade over Schaub no doubt. Willie Parker is an after thought and you'll probably never play him (barring injury, etc). Your WR's are now a mix of Boldin/Gonzales/Jackson (You'll never play coles) vs. Gonzales/Jackson (Driver/Coles play only on bye weeks). Clearly you're better at WR. With PPR, you have the option of playing a WR at the flex now based on matchups where you didn't before.

So now we get down to MJD. I think the key thing about this trade is that ur RB's Gore, Johnson, & Rice are all good receiving RB's (Gore - 43 rec, Johnson - 43 rec, Rice - 33 rec). Probably not as good as MJD, but the drop off in PPR wouldn't hurt as much vs. someone like (comparing only PPR) Adrian Peterson, who gets replaced with Chester Taylor on receiving downs. Remember, Gore had 53 rec 2 years ago and 61 rec 3 years ago. And you know he's the focal point of the offense under Coach Singletary.

I don't think the loss of MJD will hurt you as much since ur other rb's are more valuable with PPR. And remember, Boldin had 89 receptions.... in 12 games. Plus Rice is clearly ahead of McGahee this season.

Tough trade but I think accepting the trade definitely makes your team stronger. DO IT!!

Help me out?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=348263