Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Thoughts on Britt?

Anyway he moves up the depth chart and has a great season? I think he has the abilities to be rookie of the year if Collins plays well.

Furthermore, is Britt more valuable than Robiskie (sp)?

Thoughts and insight would be great.

Anyway he moves up the depth chart and has a great season? I think he has the abilities to be rookie of the year if Collins plays well.

Britt was the higher ranked WR in most rookie dynasty drafts. Robiskie was supposed to be more NFL ready, but he has struggled. Britt has more speed and is a better athlete. At this point I think Britt is worth more.

Britt is in a bit of a logjam at TN. Gage is entrenched on one side and they wont bench Washington if he is healthy this year given the contract they just gave him. Next year he has a chance of earning a starting spot, but he is most likely only a spot starter until 2011 when he should be on the field all the time being thrown passes by a different QB than is throwing the ball now.

Britt is a TO clone is size and ability, but without the stupidity and psychosis (yet at least)....had he gone to the Colts, Patriots or even the Chargers he would have been the "darling" WR of the draft.

I managed to get him at 2.05 in a 12 team dynasty draft; after...

Crabtree at 1.04

Maclin at 1.09

Harvin at 1.10

Nicks at 1.12

Heyward bey at 2.01

I think he fell to me because he was not well known, and went to a run-oriented team not well received for its WR usage or production. Yes he is a great talent, and he might emerge as a viable BYE-week insert this season.

Moving into next season and beyond, I just have to wonder who will be QB on the Titans :mad:

I thought he was the most talented wr in this years draft along with Nicks.

If he keeps on putting up performances like that TN will have to get him on the field. Aside from the ball he didn't come back and fight for (Polamolu INT) he looked great.