Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Eddie Royal

Whats your guys' thoughts on Eddie??

A whole bunch of variables on this cat this season.

New QB

New Coach

New offense

Brandon Marshall drama

High Risk/High Reward is right...but whats the consensus????

Royal looks like an incredible value at where he's being drafted this year. I see very little "risk" with a ton of upside, especially in PPR leagues. Denver's going to be throwing and Eddie can catch anything, which is good since their QBs are not stellar. He has also shown himself capable of breaking the big play (remember the Marshall-less game early last year). He should do well late in games where Denver is being blown out and defenses are giving the sorry Broncos "trash time" completions which are fantasy gold.

Love Royal with cheese. I got him last year 2nd round of our rookie draft. He was the 6th wr off the board. Basically everything for me is gravy.

Fluff my pillow, sit back, and wait for the chicks to roll in....

Royal has a very tough schedule his facing. And Denver is going to be really bad. Like, 3-13 bad. Remember the meltdowns in Miami and Atlanta in recent years with a first year coach? I think Royal is worth more than where he's being drafted, but I'm thinking 900 yards, 7 TDs. Good, but not unbelievable.

im curious as to where you guys are seeing Royal drafting.. I dont think he currently offers much value for his ADP. He will be solid but its not like its a steal or anything.

as far as his situation, I dont think much will effect it in PPR formats. He will get tons of balls thrown his way regardless of whot he QB is. The team will be down, alot.

I drafted him in the 6th round.

I don't expect eye-popping numbers, but certainly solid numbers. After all, he doesn't have Cutler anymore.