Sign in to follow this  
enis_44

Tom Brandstater

I'm interested to see what this kid does with his week 4 pre-season start. Let's be honest, Orton and Simms aren't exactly Namath and Montana, and you know McDanials loves him a late round big framed Qb project.

I took a dynasty flier with the Mr Irrielivent pick on this kid. At least it gives me a reason to check out the games this week.

I've been to about 10-11 FSU games since Brandstater has been the starting QB and there is one of two possibilities, or perhaps both:

He is just plain focking...AWFUL. I watched bad WAC D's make him look like a Pop Warner QB, and it wasnt that there was no talent at the skill positions for FSU.

The other thing though, which very well could be the case, is the entire FSU team has completely shut down since the 3rd game into the season 2 years ago. Pat Hills "Anytime, anyplace" philosophy (if I remember correctly) landed them LSU, Oregon then Washington and they lost all three games, but should have won the Washington game, and could have won the Oregon game. Anyway, after starting 0-3 two seasons ago they have not been anywhere near the same Fresno State team that theyve been for years, I couldnt believe the drop off in performance, the wind was completely taken from their programs sail.

Brandstater certainly has the size and strong arm, perhaps he can develop as a decent QB at the next level with the right QB coach, but until then he is as shiity as they come.

I've been to about 10-11 FSU games since Brandstater has been the starting QB and there is one of two possibilities, or perhaps both:

He is just plain focking...AWFUL. I watched bad WAC D's make him look like a Pop Warner QB, and it wasnt that there was no talent at the skill positions for FSU.

The other thing though, which very well could be the case, is the entire FSU team has completely shut down since the 3rd game into the season 2 years ago. Pat Hills "Anytime, anyplace" philosophy (if I remember correctly) landed them LSU, Oregon then Washington and they lost all three games, but should have won the Washington game, and could have won the Oregon game. Anyway, after starting 0-3 two seasons ago they have not been anywhere near the same Fresno State team that theyve been for years, I couldnt believe the drop off in performance, the wind was completely taken from their programs sail.

Brandstater certainly has the size and strong arm, perhaps he can develop as a decent QB at the next level with the right QB coach, but until then he is as shiity as they come.

Now THIS is the reason to come to a FFB board. To get an actual Fresno State homer to chime in. Finally, something you can't also read on rotoworld. Well done.

That being said, Matt Cassell couldn't even start in college before the NE people (McDanials) got to him, so you never know.

Now THIS is the reason to come to a FFB board. To get an actual Fresno State homer to chime in. Finally, something you can't also read on rotoworld. Well done.

That being said, Matt Cassell couldn't even start in college before the NE people (McDanials) got to him, so you never know.

Well, actually a UCLA homer but I visit Fresneck alot to see a few friends who live up there and go to games. Youre right though with the Cassell reference, you never know how things might turn out.

Hope he works out for ya ;)

Tom Brandstater is a douche bag and so are you

He will be washing cars at Delta Sonic next year

Here's a guy... right here.... who's not a Brandstater fan at all. When you talk about people that don't like Brandstater, you gotta talk about this guy....

Here's a guy... right here.... who's not a Brandstater fan at all. When you talk about people that don't like Brandstater, you gotta talk about this guy....

:music_guitarred:

That was good

Denver, and anyone holding Royal or Marshall, needs to pray that this guy emerges....

That was real good!

Yes, there are indeed similarities between Brady and Brandstater. Here they are:

Tom Brady

Tom Brandstater

Uncanny, really.