Sign in to follow this  
ampheels

12 team ppr.. just drafted

12 team ppr.... drafted 12th and think i totally rocked this draft.. the # in ( ) is the round i selected the player

qb- matt ryan(8)/ david garrard (13)

rb- steve slaton(2)/ ronnie brown(3)/ pierre thomas (4)/ lesean mccoy (9)/ ahmad bradshaw (10)/ jamaal charles (15)

wr- andre johnson(1)/ eddie royal(5)/ anthony gonzalez(7)/ percy harvin(10)/ tedd ginn jr(11)/ earl bennett(14)

te- tony gonzalez(7)

Did you give away your 6th round pick to a pal? You must be a pretty nice guy.

That looks fairly decent though, if Ronnie Brown can even hit average numbers

If I say you did well, will you jerk off incessantly over your roster? Will you even have to play this year? Will your league cede to your FF superiority? Will you automatically pocket the winnings?

If I say you did horribly, will you cry? Will you give up on the year? Will you make panicked trades in an effort to improve?

Grow a pair. Assume you drafted well. See what transpires in the next 3-4 weeks. Make any neccesary adjustments. And enjoy being involved in friendly competition with your buddies.

If I say you did well, will you jerk off incessantly over your roster? Will you even have to play this year? Will your league cede to your FF superiority? Will you automatically pocket the winnings?

If I say you did horribly, will you cry? Will you give up on the year? Will you make panicked trades in an effort to improve?

Grow a pair. Assume you drafted well. See what transpires in the next 3-4 weeks. Make any neccesary adjustments. And enjoy being involved in friendly competition with your buddies.

:dunno:

Hes not feeling very MN today. :AlecBaldwin: Hes normally a very nice guy, dont judge him off this post :AlecBaldwin:

feeling MN was your post really necessary?? like come on.. your asking me to grow a set and your the one ranting over a message board post

it was my first PPR draft ever after 8 years of standard scoring leagues, didn't realize that asking an opinion would create such a stir from jackasses like you

was just trying to get some feedback.. didn't ask for some ###### to throw a mini-tirade

feeling MN was your post really necessary?? like come on.. your asking me to grow a set and your the one ranting over a message board post

it was my first PPR draft ever after 8 years of standard scoring leagues, didn't realize that asking an opinion would create such a stir from jackasses like you

was just trying to get some feedback.. didn't ask for some ###### to throw a mini-tirade

Hes kidding dude, relax.