Sign in to follow this  
RoadLizard

Trent Edwards is a big POOSAY....

Anyone watching the Pats/Bills game must have seen what I saw: Trent Edwards simply can NOT or will NOT throw a pass longer than 5 yards. Hes in total check-down mode and idf he had any balls at all the Bills could have easily won this game. Just ONE focking pass downfield along with one more drive sustained and the game could have been out of reach. But, thats why the Bills suck and will always suck. Im not sure if the playcalling is to blame or what but Edwards doesnt even bother looking down the field. He just finds whomever is closest to him and dumps it off. His stats didnt look bad but that was only because some screens happened to work or the Pats missed tackles. Otherwise, Bills fans with brains already know that this guy is a turd.

You just KNEW he wasnt going to drive them down the field at the end of the game. Pats fans and Belichick knew it too. They were prolly laughing thinking "Check down" boy wont even get a first down. And dont gimme the coverage was good BS either. No freegin way it was that good. He didnt even look.... it was just find Jackson and flip it to him.

Hes scared to throw a real pass. The Bills had better be prepared to draft a QB next year...along with the zillion other things they need.

Its gonna be a looooooooong season as usual for Bills fans. :music_guitarred:

Don't forget what the real downfall was... the kickoff return fumble. If he had held on to that, and they get just one first down it's game over. It should have never came down to having to come back from being down. But if there is any possible way Brady can pull it out, he will, and I hate and admire him for that.

Don't forget what the real downfall was... the kickoff return fumble. If he had held on to that, and they get just one first down it's game over. It should have never came down to having to come back from being down. But if there is any possible way Brady can pull it out, he will, and I hate and admire him for that.

Well, yeah...but it shouldnt have even come down to that. Im saying that if Edwards isnt such a wuss then the Bills have more points than they did, rendering the late-game kickoff meaningless.

Freegin joke.

Well, yeah...but it shouldnt have even come down to that. Im saying that if Edwards isnt such a wuss then the Bills have more points than they did, rendering the late-game kickoff meaningless.

Freegin joke.

And with McRib sidelined, I have to decide between Eagles TQB or Bills TQB ? :thumbsup:

Anyone watching the Pats/Bills game must have seen what I saw: Trent Edwards simply can NOT or will NOT throw a pass longer than 5 yards. Hes in total check-down mode and idf he had any balls at all the Bills could have easily won this game. Just ONE focking pass downfield along with one more drive sustained and the game could have been out of reach. But, thats why the Bills suck and will always suck. Im not sure if the playcalling is to blame or what but Edwards doesnt even bother looking down the field. He just finds whomever is closest to him and dumps it off. His stats didnt look bad but that was only because some screens happened to work or the Pats missed tackles. Otherwise, Bills fans with brains already know that this guy is a turd.

You just KNEW he wasnt going to drive them down the field at the end of the game. Pats fans and Belichick knew it too. They were prolly laughing thinking "Check down" boy wont even get a first down. And dont gimme the coverage was good BS either. No freegin way it was that good. He didnt even look.... it was just find Jackson and flip it to him.

Hes scared to throw a real pass. The Bills had better be prepared to draft a QB next year...along with the zillion other things they need.

Its gonna be a looooooooong season as usual for Bills fans. :thumbsup:

You know, that's rich...because I watched the same game and I thought the exact same thing about Brady. He didn't go downfield all night until the two passes to Watson. If McKelvin doesn't idiotically put that ball on the ground we're talking about what a great game manager Edwards is and how the Patriots heyday is behind them. Dude passed at 60% rate, threw 2 TD's and almost pulled off a huge upset with one of the least talented teams in the NFL...not to mention lost his offensive coordinator only 2 weeks ago...and you're going to bash him?

Or they would have turned the ball over more and the Pats would have had more points. Maybe there's a reason Edwards doesn't like to go down the field, and that reason might be that he sucks.