Sign in to follow this  
brewmaster

Mike Bell or Donald Brown

Between Mike Bell and Donald Brown, who has the most value for the rest of the season. Bell is obviously benefitting currently from P Thomas's absence, while Donald Brown is still looking like a rookie but will probably be RBBC at minimum for the rest of the season.

I have ulterior motives in asking this because I drafted Brown, but surprisingly Bell is still available on our waiver wire.

Gut feeling is that both are roughly equal, with bell having the near term advantage and the advantage of being better trade bait to the pierre owner. Of course, since he's on your wire in your league that means nobody values him.

Neither are really worth a start until their partner is injured anyway - and clearly in your league even then bell wasn't worth the start.

Between Mike Bell and Donald Brown, who has the most value for the rest of the season. Bell is obviously benefitting currently from P Thomas's absence, while Donald Brown is still looking like a rookie but will probably be RBBC at minimum for the rest of the season.

I have ulterior motives in asking this because I drafted Brown, but surprisingly Bell is still available on our waiver wire.

i have them both in 2 leagues you want to trade??? ill give you both for LT :doublethumbsup:

Right now Bell is the starter; Brown is the back up. PT's injury is uncertain.

Brown...because P. Thomas as worst will split with M. Bell and most likely take over the majority of the carries. I think Brown will be the full time starter by week 8.

Donald Brown, of course - and it won't even be close. I remember when Mike Bell was the "the man" in Denver about 4 years ago. That lasted for what, about a month? And what has he done since. Bell is what he is, a reasonably capable back-up for when the real starter gets hurt.

Donald Brown, of course - and it won't even be close. I remember when Mike Bell was the "the man" in Denver about 4 years ago. That lasted for what, about a month? And what has he done since. Bell is what he is, a reasonably capable back-up for when the real starter gets hurt.

Agree. Donald "Duck" Brown is the guy you want. Even if he's only splitting carries, that is going to be a way better option than where M.Bell is going to be in a week or two (ignoring unforseen injuries of course.)

I have Brown and JD1 in 4 leagues. I am holding onto them as MUCH and LONG as I possibly can.

OTOH, I'm also a Pierre Thomas owner, and I DID NOT pick up Bell. Thomas's HEALTHY return is going to squash the shiot out of the "many carry needed for 100 yards" bell and show Peyton why he's such a ###### focking douche.

IMHO, of course. I like Brown over Bell. Addai is worthless to me as a non-owner and I'm hoping he continues to blow chunks. :doublethumbsup: