Sign in to follow this  
gram

who to pick up?

i am trying to pick up both of these, but i have 1st opportunity in the waiver order to garentee one. which one would you go after 1st...

my view is steve smith=safe manningham=roll of the dice

any thoughts???

will answer yours!

Agree with your thoughts. Smith = more reliable week-to-week, MM = more upside. There is also a chance that MM loses targets when Hicks and Hixon are back from injury, though I don't think Coughlin is dumb enough keep him as anything other than the #2 based on his past two games.

Will make it a consensus. Smith provides the consistency while Manningham could (and I stress could) turn into their "home run hitter." Two weeks in Manningham looks good, but think it's too early to know for sure. And if in a PPR league, would think the nod is even stronger for Smith. Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=351085

here is a little more reassurance. I'm doing the same thing and have the same idea. Smith will be more consistent and manningham will be huge one week and them may have 4-5 points the next.

I'm taking smith and dropping lance moore to do so.

in another league i'm debating dropping devin hester and getting smith. Put I think hester has some potential.. plus we get the points for kick returns.