Sign in to follow this  
indybearsfan

BEARS 34 Seahawks 3

Bears should get forte on track here, and if Haslebeck doesn't start, my projected score might not be lopsided enough.

:thumbsup:

i guess successfull trash talk requires the team you trash talk to have fans.. alas, i keep the thread alive for all the bear haters to jump in and amaze us with your witty banter.

I don't think there is much reason for Seattle fans to talk until the daunting injury situation clears up. Without Hasselbeck, it would be hard to beat anyone in the NFL, including the very mediocre Bears.

Hasselbeck

Trufant

Tatupu

Leroy Hill

Sean Locklear

Walter Jones (the team's two best tackles)

If the Bears can't beat the Seahawks by at least the score the TC provided, they can pretty much be assured of finishing 3rd in the NFC North. All of the Hawks' best players are out.

I've conceded this week, but I'll still be watching the game in hopes that somebody will serious fock up that h0m0 Cutler. I don't usually wish injuries upon players, but Jay Jay is a special case.

It's threads like these that will make it so much sweeter when your team takes a giant bear dump on the road this weekend.

:unsure:

It's threads like these that will make it so much sweeter when your team takes a giant bear dump on the road this weekend.

:shocking:

hey now, someone had to post the 34-3 thread, I've picked up the mantle now that walter has a real job or something that won't allow him to do it. seattle fans should know that it isn't personal. besides, its not like i wished injury to their star qb.

hey now, someone had to post the 34-3 thread, I've picked up the mantle now that walter has a real job or something that won't allow him to do it. seattle fans should know that it isn't personal. besides, its not like i wished injury to their star qb.

Oh, don't get your panties all bunched up and start explaining yourself. If we were all buddies around here, this place would suck.

I don't think there is much reason for Seattle fans to talk until the daunting injury situation clears up. Without Hasselbeck, it would be hard to beat anyone in the NFL, including the very mediocre Bears.

Why are the seahawks made of glass? They've been injured forever. Some of it is bad luck or unavoidable, but a contributor is conditioning. If the seabags had better conditioning coaches and a rigorous regimen, they wouldnt be hurt as much.