Sign in to follow this  
Bones40

Week 2 Waiver Wire Gems

Anyone starting one of the waiver wire gems this week? Off the top of my head they are Manningham, Sims-Walker, Knox, Forsett...I suppose James Davis.

I threw Manningham into the starting line up and am thinking of playing Knox over K. Smith and Walter...probably not though. Anyone else taking a gamble this week?

Got Sims-Walker in my money keeper league this week, seriously thinking of starting him (non-PPR, vs. Braylon, Gates, Bennett, Breaston, Avery).

Picked up Frenchie Garcon in week 2 in another league, started him over Boldin (kinda; long story). It is 3 WR, I'm leaving him in w/Boldin and AJ over Avery who has sucked smelly ass.

Manningham gets the nod as a WR2 opposite Randy Moss, with Burleson in the slot.

And it might be this way for a while, thanks to Eddie Royal, Anthony Gonzalez, and Justin Gage.

Super Mario :thumbsup: Actually played him last week, but he's getting a repeat performance. :bandana:

Super Mario :cry: Actually played him last week, but he's getting a repeat performance. :wub:

I can't decide between starting Sims Walker, Knox, L. Robinson or Brent Celek as a flex this week. I can tell you that I'm getting tired of watching Celek blow up on my bench each week.