Sign in to follow this  
td parker

Denver HC Josh McDaniels

Cinci, Cleveland, Oakland, but still. Defense looks to be pretty solid What is the read on him now in Denver, are people changing their opinion or is it too early?

WAY too early to have a feel for this team. They should be 2 - 1, with the 2 wins coming against two of the worst teams of all time.

I started the denver d with confidence this week

I think they get woken up very rudely over the next few weeks, but I'll admit that 3 wins is about 2 more than I thought they'd have right now.

Nice little start, but here are the next 8 games: Dallas, New England, @San Diego, @Baltimore, Pittsburgh, @Washington, San Diego, Giants. I see at most 2 wins in there, and I think it's more likely they win 1.

4-0....Still too early? They seem to have a good hold of the AFC West and I think they might beat the Pats at home this weekend to be 5-0. McDaniels vs Belechick. I'm looking forward to this game. McDaniels was getting torn apart in the preaseason and most wanted him fired. Now at 4-0... <_<

The only good team they beat was Cinci and that was on a tip ball with no time left.

Oak, Cleve and Dallas are bottom feeders.

If they can go 2-2 over their next four games, I'll give them a huge upgrade. However, I think the only game they will win may be against SD.

The only good team they beat was Cinci and that was on a tip ball with no time left.

Oak, Cleve and Dallas are bottom feeders.

If they can go 2-2 over their next four games, I'll give them a huge upgrade. However, I think the only game they will win may be against SD.

I'm no fan of the Cowboys, but you can't lump them in with Oakland and Cleveland as bottom feeders. The Cincy and Dallas wins were both quality wins, and they also beat 2 teams they should have beaten. So far they've got 2 more wins than I would have expected given how the offseason went for them. Got to give the coach some credit for that.

I'm no fan of the Cowboys, but you can't lump them in with Oakland and Cleveland as bottom feeders. The Cincy and Dallas wins were both quality wins, and they also beat 2 teams they should have beaten. So far they've got 2 more wins than I would have expected given how the offseason went for them. Got to give the coach some credit for that.

Historically, Dallas is a good team during the regular season. However, this year the only teams they have beaten have not won a single game. It's still early, but I'm not impressed with them at all. Denver is exceeding expectations right now. I'm just not sold on them yet.

New England loss (competitive)

@San Diego loss (competitive)

@Baltimore loss (not competitive)

Pittsburgh loss (not competitive)

@Washington WIN

San Diego loss (competitive)

Giants loss (not competitive)

@Kansas City WIN

@Indianapolis loss (not competitive)

Oakland . WIN

@Philadelphia loss (not competitive)

Kansas City WIN

I see them 8-8 and missing the playoffs

New England loss (competitive)

@San Diego loss (competitive)

@Baltimore loss (not competitive)

Pittsburgh loss (not competitive)

@Washington WIN

San Diego loss (competitive)

Giants loss (not competitive)

@Kansas City WIN

@Indianapolis loss (not competitive)

Oakland . WIN

@Philadelphia loss (not competitive)

Kansas City WIN

I see them 8-8 and missing the playoffs

please keep in mind that they have kyle orton and all he does is win football games :thumbsup: you have them only beating poor teams..that wont be the case...

im sure somewhere, people still think grossman is better than orton :)

soon to be 4-1 with a loss to the soon to be 4-1 PATS :doublethumbsup:

PATS WILL BE 14-2 :pointstosky: