Sign in to follow this  
mclapham

Dwayne Bowe for Terrell Owens Straight Across

They both suck right now, but Owens will produce at some point while Bowe continues sucking in KC.

86 recs/1022 yds/7 TDs is pretty good for a player "sucking in KC" who went through 3 QB's last season...

I'd much rather own Bowe.

One talented WR on a black hole of an offense, for another talented WR on a black hole of an offense. Fair trade.

I'd rather own Bowe. He has more upside, and if this is a dynasty/keeper league, then it's a no brainer.

:doublethumbsup: i am absolutely not giving up bowe for owens. to is a failure this year. bowe has had some average games so far, but he scored in both of them and he still hasn't gotten into a groove with cassel yet. he's clearly the first option on a team that will be playing from behind all year. TO isn't the 1st or 2nd option on his team. that's gonna be lynch and freddy jackson. then there's lee evans who has much better chemistry with trent.

I know it sounds crazy but Im not giving up on Owens just yet. Not his fault that the O has not got him involved. I could still see some huge games from TO. Coach says they are gonna try to get him more involved now as well.

"Straight Across" means trade 1 for 1, no additional players.

With Bowe injured, also being a hamstring that could linger, this is a tough one.

At this point i like owens because He had seperation against the saints but The inept abilities of T. Edwards couldn't throw the ball within 5 yards of him. Plus i would rather have a player thats on the field then one who isn't healthy.

Dwayne Bowe (hamstring) returned to Chiefs practice Thursday.

Coach Todd Haley preached caution with Bowe's hamstring earlier in the week, and then the receiver took no reps on Wednesday. It's unclear right now if Bowe participated fully Thursday, but this a good sign regardless. We still expect Bowe to be a game-time decision Sunday against the Giants.

I had a guy that wanted to give me TO for Andre Johnson "straight across" .... freaking idiot :thumbsup:

Came back with wanting to give me MLynch/Westbrook for MJD (plus the WRs above) ... ugggggg .. way too much Buffalo for my taste. :nono:

They both suck right now, but Owens will produce at some point while Bowe continues sucking in KC.

This. Only the opposite.

"Straight Across" means trade 1 for 1, no additional players.

So it is the retard version of straight up.

I'm starting to think you are really TO. You stick up for him in every thread with his name in it. He is FINISHED. How can you compare him to Bowe? Bowe has missed a game and is still ahead of TO in scoring. It doesn't count that TO sucks and didn't catch any passes...... lol Bowe will kick his rear-end this season. Your fantasy team must suck. How could they not when you blindly rely on TO week after week?

Dwayne Bowe (hamstring) returned to Chiefs practice Thursday.

Coach Todd Haley preached caution with Bowe's hamstring earlier in the week, and then the receiver took no reps on Wednesday. It's unclear right now if Bowe participated fully Thursday, but this a good sign regardless. We still expect Bowe to be a game-time decision Sunday against the Giants.

Does this really have an impact on your decision? TO plays and doesn't catch any passes.... Bowe could miss 3 games and I would still say he finishes the season ahead of TO in points. If you haven't noticed, TO has been on the field and has done NOTHING. Why do people have allegiance to this fool?

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

'Fo drizzle.

Bye Bye Mt Owens.......eruption imminent.......warning of pyroclastic whining in buffalo area

WTF? This might be the weirdest thing I have ever read on here.

Anyway....I would stick with Bowe as well. Owens is still a serviceable option, but other than the occasional long touchdown in garbage time, he will finish with below average numbers most weeks. (I hope I am right, I am benching Owens for Hester this week!)