Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Thomas Jones

What's that? No Thomas Jones lovefests?

That's probably because you didn't draft him.

Prediction - TJ retains his title, ranks top THREE backs in the entire league. Leon is a Reggie Bush, and TJ is still the MAN.

Edit - I just noticed Leon is truly a Bush type - out indef. - so I will change that to top 6.

.....And in one league, I can't believe I traded him in a package for....TURNER. Fock! (At least I still rock him in one league)

The guy is a ###### BEAST! <_<

What's that? No Thomas Jones lovefests?

That's probably because you didn't draft him.

Prediction - TJ retains his title, ranks top THREE backs in the entire league. Leon is a Reggie Bush, and TJ is still the MAN.

Edit - I just noticed Leon is truly a Bush type - out indef. - so I will change that to top 6.

.....And in one league, I can't believe I traded him in a package for....TURNER. Fock! (At least I still rock him in one league)

The guy is a ###### BEAST! :pointstosky:

I think TJ's monster season is a testament to the Jets O-line, and I'm wondering what Shonn Greene is going to do running behind it next season.

Greene was the single most highest hyped player I had on my list in the draft.

I was literally screaming at the TV for the Patriots to pick him up - and then they focking let the Jets get him and sit on the sidelines. Esp. when Fred Taylor went down, god dammit.

I think the Jets have to be right up there with the best drafting teams of the past few years.

2003 was a year to forget with the high price paid for DeWayne Robertson :thumbsdown:

Since then they have drafted very well. 2004 netted Vilma and Cotchery (obviously Vilma has since been dealt away)

2005 landed Kerry Rhodes despite some early round mistakes taking Mike Nugent and Justin Miller.

2006 and beyond has just been great for this team.

2006 - D'Brick, Mangold, Leon Washington

2007 - Darrelle Revis and David Harris

2008 - Dustin Keller (and Lowery has played fairly well this year)

2009 - Sanchez and Greene